5.0 out of 5 stars Never fail with Ruby Rocks - gorgeous clothes
I now own a few Ruby Rocks dresses, am never disappointed. I got lots of compliments on this dress and it looks great for work or going out. Very happy.
Published 14 months ago by Frannybabe

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but perhaps an acquired taste?
Oh wow I'm a little on the fence about this dress. I now own the 'Green/Mix' colour option in a size 12.
Published 14 months ago by FannyAdams

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but perhaps an acquired taste?, 20 Feb 2013
FannyAdams (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ruby Rocks Women's Lucy 3/4 Sleeve Shirt Dress (Apparel)
I fell head over heels when I saw the preview image, and thought how beautiful the patterns were. Although when it arrived it hit me just how loud the dress actually was. Added to that the cut of the dress was a little odd and wasn't really flattering on me (considering I'm a little plump and short (oh dear)).

Although, the fabric is lightweight and comes with a little slip below for just a bit of security. I have no complaints about comfort and the fit was great. A great dress if you like a pop of colour or bold patterns. It definitely makes a statement.

The price is great and the delivery time was excellent!

Really the only bone I have to pick with this dress is how easily it succumbs to wrinkling. Which is unfortunate because it would be perfect to wear as a little holiday dress in a hotter climate, but I imagine it would be an absolute nightmare after it has been in a suitcase!

I suggest maybe the 'Pink' or 'Black/Pink' options for a more professional look. If this isn't the dress for you you should definitely take a gander at what other things the vendor has to offer. There are some great dresses!

I hope this has been helpful and happy shopping!

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so quality, 28 Jan 2013
It's a dress which is more appropriate for summer as it is made of thin fabric which creases easily but which thankfully is not too transparent at the bottom part as there is a double layering/lining. I

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fail with Ruby Rocks - gorgeous clothes, 9 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Feb 2014
This is a lovely dress, made well with a nice skirt area lining. A lovely design and good quality fabric. Size 10 is a size 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, 2 April 2013
Nice fabric and very good fit (size 8 -10), lovely design too - would definitely recommend, especially if on offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Mar 2013
Great value for money, 4/5 for fit (big for size), needed to get 1 size smaller than usually. very comfortable. very pretty print.

ARRAY(0xac33b7ec)