on 4 September 2013
I am very pleased with the screen after cracking the original one. It appears not to be an original HTC screen as it is a lot lighter compared to the cracked one and the one on a friend's phone.

I used the next day delivery option so it arrived very quickly as expected.

Very reasonable price, unfortunately due to the HTC one X design it isn't very easy to fit (no fault of the product) and I would recommend watching several videos as it appears that there is no standard HTC one X and they have changed the construction as they've produced more. I watched approx 4-5 videos and had to use instructions from each as some parts were different/not there on my phone.

Sadly the free toolkit that was supposed to be supplied wasn't enclosed however I never contacted the seller as I had suitable alternatives at home.

Bottom line if I need another I would buy it again and definitely recommend to a friend.
on 22 July 2014
The screen works fine.
Just wanted to mention a few things. First of all the screen is not original genuine as it is mentioned in the description. I mean you don't need to be a professional to tell that apart. It's obvious that it is not. It lacks the three guide lights at the bottom of the screen for the soft buttons which pretty much means that you're gonna have to take the original lights off of your cracked screen. Not too difficult, but takes some time.
Second of all I noticed that my original screen had black duct tape around the edges and I couldn't figure out why it was there at first, but as it turned out later it was there for a reason. When I put my new screen in and assembled it completely I could notice that some light is shining out of the edges of the screen, so that's the reason for the black tape! Recommend putting some black tape on your new screen. Not a big deal if you don't but It can be quite annoying when looking at your screen in the dark and also seeing that some light is coming out of the edges. Also, recommend to have double sided sticky tape to hand when putting your screen in its frame, because if you don't it wont be sealed with the frame properly letting some light shine through the edges (perhaps another reason why that light is shinning through).
Lastly, as I said earlier the screen itself is fine and definitely better than a cracked one. However due to so many niggles could not give more than three stars.
on 16 July 2014
The screen works & so does the digitizer, so that's a plus.

It's certainly better than having a screen that's completely obliterated, just.

First of all, the screen works. So, yay. But, their is a long, long list of downsides, too.

1.) A dead pixel.
2.) The screen & digitizer assembly was improperly glued to the backlight housing.
3.) The LEDs behind the soft buttons are, well, I'm not sure. Ruined is an accurate word.
4.) There is some back-light bleed through the menu button on the far right of the soft buttons.
5.) Because the back-light is largely separated from the rest of the screen, there is a high amount of back-light seepage around the edges of the screen.

Overall, I would think it is fairly safe to say that this is NOT a genuine part, and is an absolute rip off at £29.99 (was closer to £35 when I purchased it.)

Please, please do yourself a favour and DO NOT purchase this screen. I assumed this would be a decent screen, but it was the exact opposite.

Yes, it's better than having a screen that is smashed to pieces, beyond recognition, but to be completely honest you're much better off putting that £30 toward a better screen from a better seller.
on 12 July 2014
Worked for one week and then the screen went so dark I can only barely see it in a completely dark room. Email sell and got no response.
on 21 October 2014
arrived timely and was as described
do not but this unless you know what your doing with it or your end up just like some of the negative reviews complaining that it don't work because they can figure out how to use it

works fine gr8 product.
on 20 June 2015
Very fiddly to install. After 9 months the bottom third of the screen stopped working making the phone useless.

Given the time, effort and cost involved, it's hardly worth it.
on 12 March 2015
Brilliant just what I ordered. Fixed my broken screen and works great
on 1 February 2015