on 3 August 2013
Brought these for my 6yr old daughter and they really are great. fantastic quality, very pleased with them. Just one problem I wasn to colour them lol ;-)
on 29 May 2015
This colouring book was a great hit with my kids, from toddlers to 8 year olds, nice thick lines for the young ones not to go over and a picture they seem to finish so they can hang on the window. I would recommend this item as its a little different.
on 22 February 2013
This was a gift for my 5 year old daughter but her 3 year old sister loves colouring these cute pictures too. Hours of hard work brings its satisfaction when they hang them on the windows!
on 28 July 2013
Brought for my 5 year old daughter to keep her entertained on long car journeys, Good quality pictures would buy again for girls party present.
on 14 March 2014
Great quality coloring paper with a difference being a stained glass affect paper. I was impressed and it looked great after being colored on.
on 4 August 2015
Another fantastic product by Melissa and Doug. Lovely translucent paper. Easy to colour with felt pens. And great designs. 4 year old v happy
on 5 December 2015
This item was sent directly to my Grandaughter in the UK so I haven't actually seen it but her Mum says she absolutely loves it
on 2 November 2015
Nice idea, bought as a present for a six year old with some new colouring pens. Lines are quite thick, making it easy to create really good looking pictures - many are now posted on grandparents' windows! Good quality, as you'd expect from Melissa and Doug.
on 21 January 2014
Great item, my daughter (and me) really enjoyed colouring the pictures in. Great price for the amount of hours it'll occupy a small person :)
on 8 January 2015
Effective when coloured in and placed on a window! Works with ordinary felt tip pens. Bought for a 7 yr old girl who liked it .