4.0 out of 5 stars revive solar restore XL
This solar charger seems to work well although it obviously requires strong sunlight to charge from sun. I was a little disapointed when I realised that this device is incompatible with BlackBerry. I am unable to charge my BB phone from this device, eventhough advertisement states this device charges smartphones. Charges other things O.K.
Published 10 months ago by SId

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm personally happy to charge it up at home and use for ...
Published 23 days ago by Another Shadow

4.0 out of 5 stars revive solar restore XL, 5 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 29 July 2013
Very impressed- a great back up for the times you do not readily have access to electricity. I use it in the plastic map holder on the handle bar bag of my bike- takes a while to top up in the sun- and even slower when conditions are only bright, but nevertheless- a good buy that i am happy with

4.0 out of 5 stars Good backup power, 30 July 2013
Only 4 stars as I have only used the battery and not the solar cell so far. Worked well on the 5 or 6 occasions I have used on my phone and kids ipod got 2 to 3 full charges on each use. Helpful to have the indicator as well. I Torch may come in handy but haven't had opportunity as yet to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm personally happy to charge it up at home and use for ..., 11 April 2015
I used this a few times last summer whilst camping and one full USB charge of the device refilled my phone and my sister's phone twice each. However it won't charge by the sun, I guess English summer's are not bright enough. I'm personally happy to charge it up at home and use for the weekend but I don't think it would be much good for a full week away from mains electricity.

5.0 out of 5 stars great delivery service, 14 Aug. 2014
great delivery service, stick it to the window and let it soak up all that sun ray for power. once fully charge (or some charge for a day) plug it to your phone, power up over night, stick to back on the window in the morning and repeat. good stuff

1.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted this to work but it just did ..., 22 Aug. 2014
I really wanted this to work but it just did not, I contacted the supplier who did not reply so it was returned for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 16 Sept. 2014
It is very good that it charges 2 phones in full. I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sept. 2014
Mr. J. Hughes (Merseyside) - See all my reviews
very useful when camping always have phone energy on tap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 12 Aug. 2014
Does what it says on the tin, decreased charging time