5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Good quality trampoline which was delivered in a couple of days.

As others have written the assembly instruction are pretty poor, however I had watched a couple of YouTube clips so had an idea on trampoline assembly anyway.

Published 10 months ago by Bogstandard

3.0 out of 5 stars much better made and more secure
takes about one hour to erect, the only fault i think is wrong with the trampoline is the clamps that secure the netting poles to the base. the clamps need to be stronger, with bigger nuts and bolts. I brought this trampoline as a upgrade from a 6 foot which was a plum product, much better made and more secure, with two bolts fixing the netting poles to the base,
Published 1 month ago by Wayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Vortigern 8ft Trampoline + Safety Net Enclosure + Ladder & Cover 8' CE & TUV ... (Misc.)
Good quality trampoline which was delivered in a couple of days.

Pretty straightforward to put together and I completed the job on my own in about 90 minutes (it really doesn't need two people - although you would cut down fitting time I'm sure). Attaching the safety net and poles was a little fiddly but not so much that it caused me to utter profanities

Once assembled the trampoline feels very robust , I've put some copperite grease on all exposed bolts etc in the hope of preventing any rust in the future.

My three year old absolutely loves it , sneaking on every chance he gets.

We bought the 8 foot version which I think is an ideal size for youngsters, if you have teenagers then you may want to look at a larger one

There are certainly cheaper trampolines out there , but this looks and feels good quality and I'm confident it will remain so for a considerable time - recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars grandkids love it and we love the peace, 14 May 2012
a very well made piece of equipment and the net means you can relax a bit when the kids are on it and well worth the money hours of fun for the children not to mention their mums and dads

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun, 29 May 2013
The kids love it. Hours of fun playing on it and my hubby didn't swear once building it. Delivery was so fast was shocked when it turned up within days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 28 Aug. 2013
Bought this trampoline for my 4yr olds birthday present and she loves it!! Was easy to put together mostly on my own! It's safe enough for her to go on by herself and strong enough for me to go on with her! All in all a great buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic fun for the whole family, 29 Oct. 2012
This Item isfantastic fun for the whole family.fast delivery,easy to Set up and safe and sturdy for adults too.would recommend to all.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good!, 6 May 2013
Mrs B (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
A sturdy easy to assemble trampoline but net supports come apart too easily when repositioning it around garden. 8 yr old loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value and bouncy!!, 2 Feb. 2012
I liked this trampoline it was great as it was the full package! Brilliant price and my kids love it even my partner loves it! Easy to build was up in minutes and customer service was brilliant! A brilliant buy and would highly reccomend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Trampoline, 19 Jan. 2013
Fantastic once put together but struggled with the instructions. Watched a couple of other manufacturer YouTube videos and figured it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars My time putting up my 8ft trampoline, 12 July 2012
This has to be one of the most stress free trampolines i have ever put together apart from ......the last bit which was putting the netting on this was quite horrific and took alot of effort,strength and it took more than 2 people to eventually put it on but it was worth it in the end can``t really fault it the netting keeps my mad little ones in there safely and they can`t run around the outside like they did with their old one this trampoline is 100% safe and is great for children with disabilities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 14 Aug. 2014
P. Thomson (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Brilliant for young kids. Older kids might not think there is enough bounce (as my 8 year old nephew told me, but he has a 12ft trampoline at home). Easy enough to put together, the safety netting is a little fiddly, managed to put everything together myself in about 3 hours, but would have been quicker with a bit of help. I would get your own spanners out, the ikea'eque one supplied buckled after tightening the first pole of the safety net.

Have not bothered using the rain cover yet, the trampoline drys very quickly after rain, or you can just run a towel over it for impatient kids.