5.0 out of 5 stars superb product
Published 10 months ago by Doodles

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
A quality product and probably fine for spreading cake filling, icing, etc but note really what I wanted for everyday butter spreading as quite large and has a serrated edge.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Junkie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars superb product, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Oxo 23181UK Good Grips Spreader Knife - Great For Butter Jam Etc
Agonised over which product to buy and chose Oxo because I already have other products in the range, I wasn't disappointed feels comfortable to use and performs well. The only negative I can think of is that the serration is too harsh making it feel a though you are scoring the plastic butter tubs, but this is the only downside to the knife. Arrived promptly, before due date, well packaged and in good condition

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 6 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars more than a spreader, 3 Mar 2014
S. Burton - See all my reviews
Bought this for spreading butter, but it does have a serrated edge which is very sharp and cuts through a sandwich so doubles up and you don't need to use a bread knife

3.0 out of 5 stars Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum Ive got the butter knife of a giant, 10 Nov 2014
Fairly pleased with this but wished Id read the reviews before I bought it. In a nutshell I was surprised at the size of the knife and concur with other comments that it is large as all I really wanted was a dainty butter knife and I too would have sent it back if it wasn't for the hassle of finding out where to send it etc. I will use it but not really what I was expecting the size of the thing is nearly comedic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
very happy with it

3.0 out of 5 stars it's OK but....., 1 May 2014
The spreader is OK but the blade is really quite rigid. As a result there is no "feel" during spreading.
It is definitely NOT a good replacement to my old (almost40 year old Skyline Spreader) which was only being replaced because the blade was slack in the handle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 1 May 2014
After a couple of weeks the blade of the knife has got little pit holes in it.
I would have sent it back if it were not for the fact that I would have to wrap it all up, get it in the post and
return it to whoever, which cost time and money. Well as I'm an OAP for me to get to the shops etc is not easy and as the whole point of online shopping is supossed to be hassle free if I have got to start doing all that then I won't bother.
Maybe I'll just put it down to another one of those things that I lost out on.
Shame really because it was a good knife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2 came on time were of very good quality, brilliant for spreading butter and spreading just ..., 12 Sep 2014
Ordered 2 came on time were of very good quality, brilliant for spreading butter and spreading just about everything else. Because of the serrated edge we also use it for cutting cheese . A realy good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't do without it, 29 Sep 2014
Great butter knife, this is the third one I've bought as both of my grown up lads complain when one's in the wash and they have to use an ordinary knife instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Good Grips Spreader Knife is very useful as it has ..., 8 Dec 2014
Just as advertised. I was not able to find this item in the shops. The Good Grips Spreader Knife is very useful as it has a serrated edge.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›