on 12 January 2013
I have purchased this wig for a fancy dress party as I'm going as poison ivy and all I can say is that it's totally fab! I tried it on when it arrived, seems reasonably comfortable, a good fit but most of all its totally hot. I love it & almost wish it was my real hair ;o) compliments galore!
on 21 July 2012
Delivered in good time, not a bad product. Althoiugh hair didnt settle well, and looked a bit of a mess at times. Cheap wig so to be expected.
on 10 May 2014
This wig is fabulous, thick, glossy, perfect for a mermaid costume. Its covers well, sits on the head nicely with no neting showing.
on 3 June 2014
This actually arrived early, so I'm very pleased, in good time for my fancy dress party. I thought it would be more orange but I'm pleased it's more of a bright red which is ace; I feel like Ariel in it- so fun! Amazing for the price. Doesn't seem to shed much so far, and lovely soft curls.
Definitely recommended!
on 28 October 2013
This is a very bright red in real life, and not quite as long as it seems in the picture, which I took as a plus as more of my outfit will be seen! The texture is soft and shiny, and the shedding that others have reported is easily solved by just opening a newspaper before you take it out of the packaging, then running your fingers gently through the wig until you have removed any loose hairs that have escaped the manufacturing process. For a cheap way to finish off a Halloween outfit, I can't imagine there is anything better out there. Delivery was also very quick, despite the estimate that came up on the site after the order was placed.
on 4 June 2014
I opened the package of this to find a very lovely coloured pile of synthetic string attached very poorly to a net. the product fell apart as soon as I removed it from package, the net was full of holes and not holding any of the material to it.
I didn't expect much for the low price but I did expect a product I could use at least once instead I have carpets covered in synthetic material
nice colour. disgusting condition.
on 24 May 2013
Really pleased with this item, perfect for what I wanted it for (devil fancy dress). Looks really good on & stays in place. I don't understand why people feel the need to moan about the quality...for just under £5 what do you expect? I think it's excellent value for money & there's such a thing as a brush should it get tangled. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this seller again, thanks.
on 26 December 2013
not so bothered about this wig sorry looks cheap and feels the same too sorry its not for me .
on 5 April 2013
Bought this for a poison ivy costume. It really is a super wig. I love the colour - warning, it's extremely bright! If you are looking for a more natural 'red' then don't pick this, however for fancy dress this is absolutely brilliant. The hat part is well structured and comfortable, fits well on the head. Really good value and nice quality for the price.
on 14 May 2013
Needed in hurry for charity event - emailed yesterday to say might be next week before it came - but it arrived today! Quality fun product at incredible reasonable price. Obviously synthetic goods - but all as listed and exactly what I expected. Well made product with storage new included.

Very happy- thank you!