5.0 out of 5 stars LEARN SPANISH ON YOUR KINDLE
Published on 4 Jun 2012 by V. Madison

3.0 out of 5 stars Technophobe
It does what it advertises i.e. shows you the basics.
Other than that it is OK for beginners and learners.
Published on 21 Dec 2012 by Technophobe

5.0 out of 5 stars LEARN SPANISH ON YOUR KINDLE, 4 Jun 2012
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
We have a holiday booked to Mexico this summer and I wanted to get a little better at my Spanish. Dora the Explorer will only get me so far...LOL. I have been to Mexico before and found that the local people do not expect perfection (thank goodness!) but they do appreciate tourists to make an effort with the language. I clicked up this book so I could become more confident. And now I'm on my way...

As a teacher, I am always sceptical about how lessons are set up and whether or not a book will be useful in real life. I have found this book very helpful indeed. Whether you are hoping to speak Spanish in conversation or simply revise for your Spanish class, this is a fab book. It is an excellent tool for learning the basics of Spanish. I also like having it on my Kindle because it means that if I'm on the train or waiting at the doctor's, then I can quickly revise some vocabulary or get a little better at how to use verbs correctly. Highly recommended to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Spanish Learning Tool, 9 Sep 2012
Erin Kilgour "Erin" (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
Spanish: Learn the Basics is exactly what I was looking for for our trip to Mexico. The book walked me through each step in the process to learn Spanish, nouns, verbs, pronouns, conjunctions, tenses, etc., and was put together in such a fun way to learn the language that I actually enjoyed running towards the book in my free time to learn more! This was an absolute perfect investment, and one that truly made our trip to Mexioc great fun. I definitely recommend the book for everyone trying to learn the language!

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent book for the beginners, 18 Sep 2012
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
This is great book and I would highly recommend it. It is for native English speakers wanting to learn to SPEAK the Spanish language. The humor in the delivery comes across clearly. I am still just a beginner, but already it has helped me, and I know that I will be able to re-read this book at least twice more as I progress and get more out of it each time. This is the best book that I own on learning Spanish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you need a quick refresher or just want to get started, 11 Sep 2012
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
I recently went on a trip to mexico, and while almost every one down their speaks a fair amount of english, especially in the tourist destinations, I wanted to refresh on my spanish a little. It's been about 10 years since I last took a spanish class, and this book was a great refresher for my poor spanish skills. It would also be an excellent reference for people who are looking to start learning spanish. It breaks things down fairly simply, and makes learning an easy task.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for anyone looking to learn spanish, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
My wife is from Spain, and unfortunately I barely know any Spanish. In order to better communicate with her side of the family when we visit them I purchased this book to improve my Spanish skills. It has a been a huge help to learn the language, I've only been putting in a few hours every night, and can already speak and understand basic sentences. Given I only paid a few quid for this ebook, it was definitely worth it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Learning Spanish but Not as the Language Institute, 24 Feb 2013
Alim (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
Last summer when I met two of my Mexican and Colombian friends, they taught me some Spanish words. That encouraged me in learning Spanish. Meanwhile I collected 2 books including Franco Sans's Spanish Learn the Basics. I find the book is quite useful, with a methodical approach including awareness about the grammatical aspects. But, again I will caution the novices, do not be dependent on the book only for learning the language. If you have time and scope, try to visit the institute at least for a short duration.That will compliment the book's small but important limitations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple Spanish, 9 Sep 2012
Christine Nguyen (Laguna Niguel, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
Good book to learn Spanish. Author makes learning easy and to the point. Great for beginners and someone like me who forgot most of the Spanish I learned in High School. Going through this made me realize I did not forget as much as I thought and that I only needed to spend more time practicing. This is a great way to learn basics!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Way to Learn Basic Spanish!, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
This book is a must for people who are trying to get a basic feel for Spanish. It sets a firm foundation in the basic mechanics of the language, and inspires you to continue to advance in fluency.

I would definitely recommend a guide for language by this author again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
I wanted to learn Spanish and this was just what I needed. This was really a great way to help me since I know nothing about the language and it helped me learn the basics and a few basic things to say. This really helped because me and my husband were planning a trip to Colombia and it helped to know a little bit about what was being said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Traveling and wish you knew a bit of Spanish? This guide will help., 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: SPANISH. Learn the Basics (Kindle Edition)
Easy and simple to follow, this book will enable you to speak just enough Spanish so that you are comfortable in a casual or travel situation. Great for beginners or those of us needing a little refresher course before going on vacation. I like that it uses real life phrases that you can practice and apply right away and I also like that I have it downloaded so that I can refer to it if needed.

SPANISH. Learn the Basics