on 25 February 2013
No problems on the camera (Raw files around 26mb) and downloads very quickly via SDHC USB reader. Also have a 16GB card which behaves similarly. Will go for bigger ones now the price is so good.
on 11 April 2013
Could'nt be happier, a great card with great re-producing capabilities.
so much better value than certain High Street shops.
Thankyou.
on 10 June 2013
Rapid service to supply a quality SDHC card. I like the 8GB size as I am not using it predominantly for video and do not like to have too many photos on one disk as I keep them as backup.
on 4 March 2013
Brilliant card for my Nikon d3200.
Would buy another. Does a 1000 pictures.
I would rather have two of these than one bigger one.
on 20 January 2013
There is not a lot to say about an already perfectly formed, reliable product. The packaging is a devil to get into and get the card out of but that is the sign that you have the genuine product. All my Sandisk cards have performed reliably so it's a no-brainer to keep with a card that does the business shot after shot after shot. This one is a class 10 so it's a bit faster than the others I have and I am sure it will give the same service. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, what more could anyone ask?
on 29 December 2012
Sandisk 8gb class 10 card, arrived very thinly packaged, card was of the usual good Sandisk quality,
it was already to go popped it in my Canon HD camera, this wrote very fast with no
waiting at the end of filming for it to finnish, should last may years.
Not sure about lifetime warranty stuff, ive had a batch of 3 sandisk cards go wrong before,
i contacted sandisk and never got a reply! but at £5.51 who is bothered.
They seem to last longer than the Kingston and fuji cards ive had.
I bought this Sandisk Ultra SD card for use in my Bushnell trail camera.

I think this card represents an excellent balance between performance and cost and comes from one of the world's premier manufacturers of memory cards. This SD HC1 card is a Class 10 device capable of write and transfer speeds up to 30MBs/200x - although I haven't empirically tested it, I can vouch for the fact that, in practical terms, both write and transfer rates seem fast.

A card of this class will be adequate for most basic to medium class cameras and is suitable for both stills and video. In physical terms it is claimed to be waterproof, shockproof and X-Ray proof. I think the most likely fate is for a memory card to find its way into the washing machine.

Incredibly good value for a fast, quality card - recommended.
on 3 October 2012
I bought this for my canon 550d camera and this is my first experience with class 10 memory card. I must say I over use it have a habit of processing and posting the images immediately once taken. Based on my experience so far here are few points-

- Took way too much additional time to be delivered. Ordered on 4th and delivered on 20th August.
- Being a class 10 memory card delivers faster performance over class 6 memory cards.
- Good for recording videos and helps a lot if you shoot raw.
- Last two memory card of 4gb class 4 memory cards of same brand got broken on the corner and were not getting detected by card reader so I wonder if there is any better quality available in market.
- One last thing I love about this card it comes with a good small carrying case unlike Samsung cards which comes without carrying case.
So far so good works very well as expected and at this price I don't expect any more then this.
on 21 December 2013
compared to some camera stores this is quite cheap, one problem i had was the first order seemed to go missing, this was sorted and another dispatched which i received. then the first turned up need to send this back . a lot of messing about i dont need at this time of year - christmas.
on 4 May 2013
I bought this because the Class 6 card I'd installed in my camera (Sony HX200V) was struggling to process large-MB pictures and video recordings. A Class 6 card is supposed to be able to handle HD video and it can, but very slowly.
When you read the 'official' reaction speeds for cameras, they assume that you will use a fast-processing data card - a Class 6 card will not come close to achieving those speeds, so your camera (even if it's a wonderful camera) will struggle to take pictures quickly. Be aware that Class 10 cards come with many speed ratings - the minimum is 10MB/s (hence Class 10) and 10MB/s isn't much faster than 6MB/s (Class 6). I chose this 'Ultra' card for its 30MB/s rating and a reasonable price - and it is noticeably faster than my old Class 6 card, so I'm satisfied.