4.0 out of 5 stars Very discreet
A brilliant USB flash, ideally suited for use with my Nexus 7, and which I leave permanently attached to a USB-OTG cable. It has a large capacity and is physically small meaning it doesn't add much to the Nexus in terms of bulk (though LOADS in terms of storage!).

Published 23 months ago by YaelD

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be a little slow .
When writing a 3.2GB file the speed of this drive is only around 3mb/s when compared to my (Intenso) 32GB drive which writes at around 8mb/s .

Reading speed is also slower at 16mb/s when compared to the (Intenso) which reads at 22mb/s .
Published 7 months ago by Two Dog

4.0 out of 5 stars Very discreet, 8 Oct 2012

As others have mentioned, if you plan on moving a thumb drive from one device to another, then a full sized stick might be a better option, as I should imagine this would be very easy to lose. However, if it is to be permanently attached to something, then its low profile makes it ideal.

I know nothing of read/write speeds. All I know is, it is no faster/slower than any of the multitude of drives/memory cards I have used in the past.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be a little slow ., 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cruzer Fit 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-032G-B35) (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars A tiny tiny piece of kit, 30 Oct 2012
R Johnson "Gadget monkey" (Mansfield, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this Cruzer fit to use as a music storage device for my car stereo.
It does the job admirably.
Other reviewers comments about slow transfer speed are pertinent, but once the data is on there, accessing it is fine.
Who would have thought that you could get 32Gb of storage, packed into something smaller than a penny, for less than 16? Remarkable.

5.0 out of 5 stars So small and yet so BIG, 21 Oct 2012
David Chambers (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I have recently converted my favourite 250 CDs to high quality setting MP3 files using the ripper in Windows Media Centre. As luck would have it, the total file size for my 4,000 plus tracks came to just under 32GB and so this looked like the perfect media to carry my collection, and so it has proved to be. Perfect for plugging in to my MOMO computer tablet.

It may not be the fastest solution in terms of input speed, but it delivers the payload perfectly into any media player. Superb product.

There is still room for perfection though. I would love to see Sandisk make a version of this with a Micro B USB male termination so that you could plug it straight into the commonly used micro B sockets on modern tablets and similar devices without the need for a conversion lead or adaptor plug. Now that really would be a small form factor.

Dave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 Oct 2012
Small fits in my amp, cant even tell it there ideal...32gb at a great price what more could you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great memory product, 23 July 2012
I used to go with name brands but a few years ago a friend of mine in the trade said that most memory is Sandisk but just re-badged. I don't know how true it is but I have always gone for Sandisk since then for removable USB sticks etc and If its really important Corsair which I also use in my machine. This is a great little drive. Its a bit tricky for my big hands but once it's in it stays in. Its also nice that it comes with a little cover which is great. I would worry more about misplacing it or losing it than the quality of the device. It has a small aperture for a keyring or lanyard to be fitted. For 32GB at this price you cannot go wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good memory and amazingly small size, but very slow transfer speeds., 28 Aug 2012
Pro: If you don't care about transfer speed, go right ahead, it's amazingly small and has fantastic memory.

Con: If you want fast transfer speeds, look elsewhere, this thing takes 30 minutes to transfer about 9GB's of data. Not good.

5.0 out of 5 stars modern tech, 21 Aug 2012
i mainly use for music in my car as its low profile means i dont keep knocking out. also means i have a huge music collection at all times.
For me its the best buy of the year

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much fun when you are away from home and are short ..., 1 Sep 2014
eljay (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
Firstly - I am a frequent user of USB drives and so am familiar with the way they work. For me, the SanDisk SDCZ33 was a complete pain from start to finish. I wanted to install the SanDisk Secure Access software, so that I could take the drive out and about with me in the knowledge that the PC files I had copied to it were confidential even if I should lose it.
You have to download the Secure Access application from the SanDisk web site and then put onto the drive. This I did, with very little problem. The issues began when I wanted to copy files across from my PC. They went across alright, but later when the time came to open them to use, they refused to open. I did the same excercise again, but this time checked that every file would open after I had transferred it. They all opened at that time, but later once again failed to do so. Not much fun when you are away from home and are short on alternatives! I always use the "Safely Remove Hardware . . ." function when disconnecting USB drives from my PC, so I don't imagine that could be the source of my difficulties. I noticed that this quite small device always ran very hot, unlike others I use. I have a USB 2.0 connection, so that was in order too. After repeated performances of the same nature, I put both it and myself out of our misery by putting it under the hammer . . . quite literally! For me - this has been the worst USB drive experience I have ever had and I won't be recommending it any time soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 7 May 2014
As tiny as it looks. Works fine. Don't notice it on my keyring, and barely notice it sticking out of my laptop.