5.0 out of 5 stars Good read
Enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next in series. The whole series is well written and enjoyable more please
Published 22 months ago by DR

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragon bound
I have got to admit i found this third book quite boring, was not the best ending to a trilogy.!!!!
Published 11 months ago by Joanne John

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragon bound, 25 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars adult books, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dragon Bound (Lunes & Lords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
i have read the full series and have found it hard going in places.
but i would read more books of this series

3.0 out of 5 stars alright, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Dragon Bound (Lunes & Lords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I am thrilled to say the series does actually wrap up here in the third book. I was a little worried that it wouldn't. There is so much potential to this story. I really really wanted to love it. I just really didn't. The whole thing was rushed, nothing was explained deeply enough, and though I initially liked most of the characters I didn't anymore by the end. Cora especially. Her indecision and refusal to face things made me want to shake her by the end. Both because I didn't appreciate her weakness as a character and because as a reader I wanted to see those things she avoided. Most of the other characters piqued my ire by simply refusing information that they could have provided and thereby avoided all of the drama. Cora's mother especially. Then after forcing Cora to deal with everyone's obfuscation, almost everyone was absolved in some fashion. In the end it felt like Ryan-Davis couldn't allow anyone to remain a bad guy. I felt cheated of my anger. Cora deserved to be angry at these people, so by extension did I as a reader.

I also found the book full of small inconsistencies, or matters that were unclear and I misunderstood. For example: one moment Miranda is informing Cora that women can't support dragons, the next she is claiming one of her own. One thing I can't complain about though is the writing or editing. Both were fine. All-in-all I'm fairly torn on how I feel about this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars dragon bound, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Dragon Bound (Lunes & Lords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
what can i say, these books have been very entertaining. they are the first iv'e read by this author and they have captivated me from the word go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I really loved this book, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dragon Bound (Lunes & Lords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
The story was excellent once I was able to fully grasp where it was going I really enjoyed the plot and I was really happy with the final conclusion brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars CHIC FANTASY, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Dragon Bound (Lunes & Lords Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Definately a series you can lose yourself into, lots of twists and turns you really need to keep up with the story.