5.0 out of 5 stars Love it.
Perfect Perfect Perfect. just the right thickness for your gum shield and best price I have seen. I works like a charm and not too much sensitivity.
Published 8 months ago by Helen Duncan

1.0 out of 5 stars its not a whiting gel its a toothpaste
the trays are to hard to use, and the gel is not a whiting gel but a whitening toothpaste, not good
Published 9 months ago by rochelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Teeth Whitening Gel 10x syringes SUPER VALUE by SaveOnMakeup, 4-9 shades Whiter With American Teeth Whitening Formula Gel (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars teeth whitening, 21 Dec 2012
Received the item and it came in big three tubes instead of 10 and is in the same amount as quoted, love it and it did make a difference,, thanks for the product and quick delivery

1.0 out of 5 stars its not a whiting gel its a toothpaste, 21 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars this works wow, 20 Mar 2013
my order came today so I have already tried it and wow I love it.you have to be very careful I used a cotton bud to put very little on my teeth.I have my own moulds I put them on and in 30 min I was 2 shades whiter.this bleach would burn your gums if you put to much on but if you are very careful it will last you 2 years in the fridge and your teeth will look amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 July 2014
oscar wilde "dozza" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These are really super value and work a treat. I would highly recommend following the instructions to the letter and not using this product for longer than stated. I have been using this once a week for a month and by teeth have become considerably whiter. Be patient with it and follow instructions and after a short while you will see a big difference. These are amazing value for money and do work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if used properly., 11 July 2014
I was worried when I bought this because of some of the reviews but when i purchased, I was very happy. Please note, this is not to be used as a toothpaste or painted over teeth. For best results, you need a whitening tray. I put this in my existing tray and had spectacular results.

Very Happy

2.0 out of 5 stars um well you have no idea what is in the ..., 26 Aug 2014
um well you have no idea what is in the gel!! there is no product information what so ever, has made me feel uneasy about putting something in my mouth that I bought of the internet and it is just some sparkly looking clear stuff in a syringe! it could me anything really couldn't it and um well this is so expensive in the dentist for a reason because it works! don't know what results I am expecting for something that is so cheap

1.0 out of 5 stars wish I could get a refund, 18 Dec 2013
For a start I was ment to get 10 I got 5 and I tried it dint open my mouth till 2 minutes after time and. It left a little patch on my tooth one thing for sure I will never purchess this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job it says!, 11 Sep 2013
its good,used it twice a week,for 20 min each time,can see the difference,would buy again!no problems with it whilst using.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 July 2014
As described and arrived within specified time.