Price:£8.99+ £3.85 shipping

on 8 July 2015
Looks nothing like the picture. The shorter bit on top only really hangs forward, even with lots of hairspray on it it won't stand up at all. I didn't expect much for the money and didn't get much. Can't hide all my hair under it either so only any good for short haired people as cap very small. Not even really worth it for a fancy dress party (which I wanted it for) when I got one for £3 from Hong Kong and the quality was amazing. Don't waste your money.
on 6 August 2014
This was fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone. You could have it shorter and cut the long bits off if you wished. After having a wig years ago for a fancy dress and having to spray it and shape it this wig was brilliant. Take it out of its pack, give it a shake and its good to go .
on 8 April 2014
Superb quality Glam Rock wig, very realistic, certainly quite thick for a cheap wig. The wig actually looks as though it has a nourishing shine which makes the hair look real (must be a good shampoo) Lol. I would defiantly recommend this wig, it really does look like the picture.
on 17 January 2015
Not at all like the picture, much shorter. Hair is very plasticy and kinked. Doesn't look like a punk rock wig at all, don't waste your money. Oh, and it arrived after the specified time.
on 10 April 2013
Good for party fun. Better quality than I expected. Packed well and prompt delivery. Not sure its because I have thick hair, but could do with it slightly bigger.
on 23 August 2012
purchased for a 70s party and went well with the other items i was pleased with the quality of the wig and will be able to wear often
on 12 March 2015
Don't bother buying this. Really poor quality. Doesnt look like the picture. I bought this for.a fancy dress party but it's awful and I am going to buy another one instead.
on 20 December 2014
arrived promptly and succeeded in changing my appearance at a 70s disco to the extent that I was apparently initially unrecognisable! Looking for another chance to wear it!
on 9 August 2014
Really nice punk/glam rock wig, excellent value, looked good, just a tad warm on a summer night. Stayed in place and fitted perfectly for an average size female head.
on 13 June 2013
Excellent better quality than expected and had a wonderful time wearing it at a fancy dress party. Would recommend highly.

See one answered question