on 28 January 2013
A beautifully subtle pet memorial which was perfect for our beloved dog. I ordered this product over the Xmas break and foolishly submitted the wrong name on the order firm ( I used the template), I e-mailed the company and uneven though it was Xmas holidays they immediately e-mailed me back saying that this was understood and not to worry, they would be crafting this item on return to work the following week. And they did as promised, arrived quickly and well packed. Highly recommended, many thanks.
on 16 July 2013
Still grieving the loss of a loyal and much loved dog we wanted something to remind us of her, Without being mawkish, or OTT, The Plaque is of the highest quality, it is Engraved onto the slate NOT painted as I have seen.
It is just the right size.
I would highly recommend this company and this product
review image
on 5 August 2013
Spent a little time on deciding on the appropriate memorial plaque and believe we made the correct choice. This is an excellent product which arrived on the Friday after we placed the order late on Wednesday. A hassle free transaction.
on 22 February 2013
Good product ...writing is etched into slate not just painted on surface.Excellent delivery time and well packaged.

Happy to advise people where it was purchased .Would have been 5 stars if variety of sizes available
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 September 2015
lovely ''just right'' good quality, arrived quickly, I got one number wrong on the date but I'm sure I can paint over it.
on 20 April 2015
Looks good. Pleased with purchase just what we wanted for the memory of our sorely missed dog.
on 29 July 2015
Excellent service. Plaque very well done, just what we wanted. Would recommend to anyone.
on 29 April 2015
Outstanding product and quality. A fitting memorial plaque and excellent customer service.
on 28 December 2014
This was such a quality and lovely product - Highly recommended!
on 16 December 2015