on 28 October 2013
I would definitely recommend this seller. The item arrived really fast & was well packaged.
You get 2 pairs, which is excellent value for money & they work really well, especially if, like me, you wear very impractical footwear!
Highly recommended.
on 26 May 2014
I bought these to keep my feet from slipping when wearing heels. They don't work! They end up slipping down & ending up squished under your toes - not an unpleasant sensation, but annoying.
on 23 June 2014
theses are great they take the pressure off your feet, making it easier to walk on, they arrived well before the due date
on 16 February 2014
Great item. Does as it says. Very comfortable. I am glad I purchased this item.
Would recommend them to a friend.
on 29 April 2014
Received this and could not find the sticky side as neither side where sticky. Had to make the decision how they should be placed in the shoes. Obviously as they are not sticky you place your feet in the shoes and they move. Not worth the money. Useless.
on 5 October 2014
Good price and decent quality for this price. Have previously bought and wanted more for different shoes - ideal for all types, styles and heights of shoes. Does not come with any pre-fixed adhesive if customers are looking for something to fix into shoes, but tape or even glue can be effective and works with this product to keep them in place.
on 25 January 2015
Cushions the ball of my foot which enables me to wear any style of shoe now. Having Morton's Neuroma was making wearing fashionable shoes impossible. These gel cushions give me the right degree of cushioning for this problem
on 24 October 2014
It is true that they are really cheap but they stay in just my their plastic tackiness and don't have have any stick to them. Better to go and get the more expensive branded one that are held firmly in place by glue.
on 6 February 2015
Very comfortable, and once it looses it's stick or shape, just soak in warm water and it's good to go again!
on 21 July 2014
Bought these for my Sister. She said they are EXCELLENT. Happy and Fast delivery. Will re order again.