Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now

on 18 October 2012
bought several of these in different colours:they are good quality and come in a range of lovely colours:would definately buy again and recommend to others
on 1 January 2013
used it daily for 5 months now and its still good as new! am going to buy some more colours as they are such good value for money.
on 14 April 2013
I put my OAP bus pass in the badge holder and can unsnip it from the lanyard to place on those scanner thingies!
on 19 February 2013
This will come in very handy at work, love this product and could not get one on the high street. I will recommend to my colleagues.
on 1 August 2012
This product is fine for the money but the clip holding the lanyard to the badge holder comes undone a lot.
on 7 June 2014
Brilliant, better than expected, delivered quickly and packaged well. Lanyard was a nice baby pink colour, but couldn't hold 2 separate cards on either side which was what I wanted, but I just ordered another of the same, as was impressed with the quality of the first.
on 5 February 2016
These are cheap and cheerful. They are not the large substantial holders you get sometimes and the lanyards are quite thin but they don't need to be bigger or stronger. They come in a pack of two so I kept one for myself and gave the other to my sister and they hold our passes safely. I've been using mine for a while and my pass hasn't fallen out once, unlike with my old pass holder when I had to sellotape my passes in to stop them slipping out. Even better is that they are pink, which is quite unusual and everyone comments on how lovely they look. Yes. I would buy these again and yes I would recommend them.
on 8 January 2014
Just what I wanted. Arrived promptly. So cheap. Could not go wrong. Highly recommend for value.

Well packed. How do they do it for the price? Great!
on 1 February 2015
Very cheap plastic and don't feel safe putting my ID into it! It's alright for the cheap price for short term use but would not recommend for long use.
on 8 October 2013
it holds the badge perfectly you just put it over your neck and you can forget about it,and you have always got it when you need it.