5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!
Published on 31 May 2012 by J. Lopez

This is meant to be a tale of, I think, wolf-shifters in a post-apocalyptic world. I say 'think', as the author hinted at this, but didn't entirely clarify, and by the time I abandonned it, I kind of felt that she'd had ample opportunity to expand on the world she'd created, but she failed to do so.

I had a few issues with this book: the female lead was whiny,...
Published on 27 May 2012 by Roroblu's Mum

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally a series that shows how women should be treated, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)
First and foremost: FINALLY A BOOK WHERE WOMEN ARE RESPECTED TREASURES.
Sherry needs a lot of reassurance and her wolf is giving her just that. The extracts of the other installments also show promise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 31 May 2012
J. Lopez (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this free read so much that I intend to get the other books in the series. The concept to me was new and I loved it. One reviewer seemed to think that Ms Barone had an issue with race but I disagree. Being both Black and Korean and having been treated horribly by both her Korean grandparents and her African-American father not to mention her African-American siblings race became an issue for Sherry and not the author, probably because other people made it so. Then she had the misfortune to fall in love with and marry a physically abusive, selfish, poor excuse of a man and the work on her was complete. How could she not be 'whiny' and decisive faced with all that? Ms Barone did an excellent job with this story; giving us a hero who was refreshingly sexy in his eagerness to not only claim his mate but please her in and out of the bedroom and an emotionally and physically damaged heroine who didn't even know just how beautiful she really was.

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get into this one. I lasted one-and-a-bit chapters before deleting this., 27 May 2012
Roroblu's Mum "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)

I had a few issues with this book: the female lead was whiny, a bit up herself and didn't seem to have a mind of her own, as one person suggested one thing and she went with that, then another made another suggestion and she went with that...and I got bored. Then, the author seemed to have issues with race: the female lead was described as 'not really black, but a mix of black and Native American', with emphasis being given to the colour of her skin. Then another male, related to the female lead, was depicted as what I interpreted the author to mean 'black black'. I really didn't see the need for such distinction, and by then, I was bored with the female lead, the male lead for wanting such and airhead of a female, and with the tale itself. Had this not been free, I'd have asked for my money back, and as it is, I wish I could have my wasted 10 mins back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant reading really enjoyed the story line and characters kept you on the edge worth a read you felt like you wanted to be there

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)
An easy tale, characters a bit weedy but no violence or such. It makes a change when a man is so caring in these stories. Mind you, with so few women they have to be a cut above. A short no brainer read. I have read one of these before, I like the author's style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sherry, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)
Nice book really awesome. Would love to more wolf books...I love paranormal they are super cool books. Can't wait for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple!, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)
This was a pleasant story that describes the growing relationships of a woman and a man with the added bonus of wolves to complete the scenario.

I enjoyed the concept of the story that it would be easier to find a mate that is chosen by animal instincts as opposed to human!

Good short read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)
Writing is good but I found the story a little on the weak side not sure I would recommend this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars What A Guy!, 22 April 2013
Cryspalitus (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this one. A post apocalyptic tale where women are highly valued. I thought Stag was gorgeous and sensual and I couldn't believe how patient he was. I thought Sherry was a bit of a trial but he obviously found something about her to love. The abduction scene is the whole crux of the story and I loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I quite liked this book, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5 (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this story. And I sort fell for Stag; the way his gentle, and so in love with sherry.
Stag's innocent but still manly character was very refreshing and kinda sexy.

Sherry's Wolf, After the Crash 3.5