5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Does job well
Published 3 days ago by Thomasbrown

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice but fragile!
That was a really nice (to see) product... However, it lasted ONLY 1 WEEK... After that, the cord broke and I lost my badge on the way home :(
Therefore, purchase is not recommendable (from my experience!) Sorry for this bad review!
Published on 4 Jun 2012 by Matt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice but fragile!, 4 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Does job well

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Cheap as chips & fast delivery ;-) thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars Custom card id, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Customcard ltd Premier Yo Yo Badge Pull Reel With Matching Colour Open Faced ID Card Holder Pink (Office Product)
My ID card falls out it's too big I have to tape it in spoils thre look had to go back to my original one

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 14 Jun 2014
its always nice to have a girly pink thing,, i love this, it does look good and more to the point it does its job..

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright and pink, 11 May 2014
I love this as it's very pink the only thing I don't like about it is the clip as I didn't realise that my work trousers don't have anything to clip it too - so I clip it on the waist band which can get stuck on my trousers at times! The cord on the reel is long enough to reach the door that I have to open with a key (about shoulder height) without having to take it off my trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for what you pay., 1 May 2014
same as the other 2 items that was purchased needed this one for my id card and the price was right.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbishh, 7 April 2014
Came before it was meant to but came snapped ! Contacted seller to be told another reel would be sent out but I had already thrown all the broke one so still have no card holder !! Wasted my time contacting them! !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Mar 2014
I absolutely love the pink colour of the product.
Easy to clip onto trousers.
Can easily pull the yo yo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and handy, 10 Mar 2014
Arrived in good time and looks good and works well so far so good.... i like it makes getting into work easier as i can now alwasy find my pass

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›