Price:£0.93 - £11.12

on 23 December 2013
First time I have used this product, it took a bit longer to dry out after application than I had hoped but it did a great job of sealing the leak between the leather and the the Fabric of my gloves and is holding up against the worst rain we have had in ages
on 30 August 2015
It works, but the sponge applicator came apart on the first glove!! But I now just spread it over the gloves with a small cloth. It does help keep my motorcycle gloves dry though. (Just needs a more robust applicator!)
on 16 April 2013
This product simply did nothing to enhance waterproofing of my gloves that have thin leather palms and fabric uppers. Cannot explain why. I have used Nikwax products to wash and proof jackets with complete success.
on 25 April 2015
I bought this shortly before heading off on a snowboarding trip as I had realised that my gloves had become soaked through during a pre-trip lesson. The liquid arrived in a small bottle with an applicator sponge - a bit like the instant shoe polish you can buy in supermarkets. I applied it generously to a pair of dry gloves and probably used about 1/3 of the bottle. During my week away, the gloves stayed dry and warm. Considering that as a beginner I spent a lot of time with my hands on the snow I was very impressed. No need to dry the gloves out in the evening as they were bone dry. Very pleased with this product.
on 4 February 2014
Used it to waterproof my new gerbing heated gloves
easy to use and works well
my delivery took a long time but product is outstanding
on 14 December 2015
Got tired of getting soggy fingers on the motorbike and thought I would give this stuff a try. Have been caught in storm Desmond and I can say without doubt that this stuff works. Gloves were dry and did not leak. Just take your time when applying this to the gloves and work well into the seams. Let it dry properly and you are on to a winner. A must for every motorcyclist.
on 3 October 2012
Firstly this product is easy to apply and so far has proven waterproof throughout some reasonably heavy rain. However there is a noticeable loss of grip, if you apply the product to the underside of your glove. Although I wouldn't say its important for commuting it is something to consider.

Overall I am quite happy with it.
on 21 February 2013
...You've found the right product.

Straightforward to use and appears to work well. Why four stars? - we'll see how long an application lasts...
on 9 September 2011
Brilliant stuff, used it on my motorcycle gloves and tested in VERY heavy rain. 100% effective. Arrived at my doorstep very quickly after ordering.
on 30 January 2013
a little awkward to apply,but otherwise a good product. rainwater runs off no problem leaving hands dry and warm.thank you