5.0 out of 5 stars Drop flower nozzle
Amazing nozzle, used for cupcakes. I am very impressed with this and can't wait to use it again. It was easy to use and get a perfected flower topping, i mastered it on second attempt. I would definitely recommend this product.
Published 23 months ago by Msfoxy

3.0 out of 5 stars 1B xlarge piping nozzle
Expected item as described in text but received an alternative with no apology. I paid for a Wilton nozzle but received a Jem nozzle which was cheaper
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent nozzle, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Jem 1B XLarge Drop Flower Piping Nozzle - Curved 6 Point Star 19mm
I use this for piping rose swirls on top of cupcakes and it doesn't disappoint. I came well packaged and in perfect condition and I would highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars size, 16 Jan 2014
described as Xlarge it was no bigger than others I have. not yet used but looks ok. I will try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 11 Jan 2014
love this nozzle so much I bought 2 of them.

I am just a beginner of baking cupcakes & this makes my frosting look professional.

the seller was 5***** superfast delivery as well, I couldn't have asked for more

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product thank you, 22 Dec 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Did the job very well, the results were amazing. Thank you soo much. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cupcakes have never looked so good, 3 Dec 2013
Excellent nozzle, good quality and pipes perfect everytime even for a notive. Everyone thought my home made cakes were shop bought. I used with disposable piping bags and just cut a hole for the mozzle to just poke through. Delivery quick, price great

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp, sturdy and crafty, 8 Nov 2013
Ms. S. M. Menezes "Susana" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The first use I put it to was for Viennese swirls. They turned out gorgeous as the nozzle makes sharp, defined edges and is sturdy and precise. I used it with a coupler and a master class piping bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Piping Nozzle, 14 Oct 2013
Mrs. L. S. Calderwood (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a piping nozzle and is good or using with disposable piping bags. A nozzle is a nozzle m

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality goods, 30 Sep 2013
Would love the instructions on how to get the technique looking as good as the picture! A great product which arrived in extra fast time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous tool, 30 Sep 2013
Keith Lawson (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Length:: 0:52 Mins

I'd been using a petal nozzle and building up roses. With a large order for rose cupcakes, it was taking too long, so I ordered this tip.So easy to use for fantastic results. Tons of praise for the outcome. The novice will quickly pick up how to use - very little skill required as it is so simple and effective. Hold vertically above the centre of the cake, squeeze constantly and swirl around as the icing comes out. Stop squeezing and end with a wipe down. I use rolled out, coloured icing stamped out as leaves to cover this bit but not essential.

4.0 out of 5 stars Piping nozzle, 23 Sep 2013
Just right for piping icing on to muffins or cup cakes , fills them really easily ,and gives defined edges .