5.0 out of 5 stars Drop flower nozzle
Amazing nozzle, used for cupcakes. I am very impressed with this and can't wait to use it again. It was easy to use and get a perfected flower topping, i mastered it on second attempt. I would definitely recommend this product.
Published 22 months ago by Msfoxy

3.0 out of 5 stars 1B xlarge piping nozzle
Expected item as described in text but received an alternative with no apology. I paid for a Wilton nozzle but received a Jem nozzle which was cheaper
Published 17 months ago by Niecey

5.0 out of 5 stars Drop flower nozzle, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: Jem 1B XLarge Drop Flower Piping Nozzle - Curved 6 Point Star 19mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 10 Jun 2013
A fantastic product. I required this for the cupcakes I made for a recent wedding and needed this for the rose effect as I used 2 colours and they came out looking superb, even if I say so myself

5.0 out of 5 stars drop flower piping nozzle, 6 April 2013
It's great made mary berry's easter meringue and they looked great the family really enjoyed it. it made our easter thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars 1B xlarge piping nozzle, 26 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely finish, 28 May 2013
Ive been trying to perfect a rose swirl on my fairy cakes for a while, this nozzle helped me achieve this. Im not an experienced piper either but this nozzle made my cake finish look professional. Fast delivery. I would recommend this seller and this product

5.0 out of 5 stars jem 1b xlarge drop flower piping nozzle, 18 Jun 2013
this is amazing i just love it . it all i hope it would be i will shop from here again

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Jun 2013
My favourite piping nozzle and gives a beautiful rose. I absolutely love this item and would definateley recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 4 May 2013
Being new to the cupcake decorating, I ordered this with no idea wether I would be able to use it, it arrived really quickly and as soon as I received it I got to work and all I can say speaking from a novice this made me look very professional!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong nozzle delivered, 23 July 2013
Wasn't going to write a review but then saw others had also complained they had received the incorrect nozzle. How many complaints before somebody takes action?!

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good, 20 Jun 2013
Yes its what I expected, very quick delivery,But as a complete novice it would be good to have a few tips on its use.