5.0 out of 5 stars Drop flower nozzle
Amazing nozzle, used for cupcakes. I am very impressed with this and can't wait to use it again. It was easy to use and get a perfected flower topping, i mastered it on second attempt. I would definitely recommend this product.
Published on 8 Oct. 2012 by Lolly

3.0 out of 5 stars 1B xlarge piping nozzle
Expected item as described in text but received an alternative with no apology. I paid for a Wilton nozzle but received a Jem nozzle which was cheaper
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Drop flower nozzle, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Jem 1B XLarge Drop Flower Piping Nozzle - Curved 6 Point Star 19mm

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely finish, 28 May 2013
Ive been trying to perfect a rose swirl on my fairy cakes for a while, this nozzle helped me achieve this. Im not an experienced piper either but this nozzle made my cake finish look professional. Fast delivery. I would recommend this seller and this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 10 Jun. 2013
A fantastic product. I required this for the cupcakes I made for a recent wedding and needed this for the rose effect as I used 2 colours and they came out looking superb, even if I say so myself

3.0 out of 5 stars 1B xlarge piping nozzle, 26 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars drop flower piping nozzle, 6 April 2013
It's great made mary berry's easter meringue and they looked great the family really enjoyed it. it made our easter thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 4 May 2013
Being new to the cupcake decorating, I ordered this with no idea wether I would be able to use it, it arrived really quickly and as soon as I received it I got to work and all I can say speaking from a novice this made me look very professional!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 May 2013
I bought this nozzle to make a hundred cup cakes for my daughters wedding who insisted that they looked like a rose petal, along with the butter icing having to be white I used the whitener dye, they were prefect, she had a professional cake maker do some samples before the wedding, I had a go with my new nozzle, and mine were much better than the professional , plus it saved us a lot of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Jun. 2013
My favourite piping nozzle and gives a beautiful rose. I absolutely love this item and would definateley recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars jem 1b xlarge drop flower piping nozzle, 18 Jun. 2013
this is amazing i just love it . it all i hope it would be i will shop from here again

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous tool, 30 Sept. 2013
Keith Lawson (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Length:: 0:52 Mins

I'd been using a petal nozzle and building up roses. With a large order for rose cupcakes, it was taking too long, so I ordered this tip.So easy to use for fantastic results. Tons of praise for the outcome. The novice will quickly pick up how to use - very little skill required as it is so simple and effective. Hold vertically above the centre of the cake, squeeze constantly and swirl around as the icing comes out. Stop squeezing and end with a wipe down. I use rolled out, coloured icing stamped out as leaves to cover this bit but not essential.