4.0 out of 5 stars A good cleaning product from a trusted name.
Published 9 months ago by Robert O. Davidson

I reviewed this Dettol Surface Cleaner as often purchase the standard bottle. the first thing is that this new improved version is larger having 750ml of cleaner as compared with 500ml with my usual Dettol Surface cleaner.

Published 8 months ago by Birmingham Book Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars An new "improved" product - but I for one do not like the smell, 3 Dec 2013
Birmingham Book Reader (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Dettol Surface Cleanser with Lime and Mint 750 ml (Pack of Three) (Grocery)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The actual bottle it's self has been redesigned with a different grip. I have a large hand and found this helpful. Overall the cleaner spray worked well. And the cleanser seemed to leave everything nice and clean. What I did not like was the small... while not too strong. Lime and Mint had a "chemical" smell which for me at least was a little off putting.

Good cleaner.. But for some the smell may not be liked.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 28 Nov 2013
MisterKeith (Southgate, London, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A surface cleaner is a surface cleaner, pretty much. So what distinguishes this from the other products on the market? Well, it has the Dettol name behind it for a start so, as expected, it does the job of cleaning as well as it should. I actually found it slightly better for stubborn marks than some other "name" brands that I've used in the past. The smell is what I found disappointing: to my nose, it was surprisingly weak. There was a faint citrus smell, but I was expecting something much stronger - I don't want a chemical smell, but at least smell of something!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good cleaning product from a trusted name., 30 Nov 2013
Robert O. Davidson (glasgow United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an excellent, relatively low odour multi-surface cleaner. Particularly good for kitchen worktops, baby changing mats and other areas where you want a germ free environment but don't necessarily want the cloying odour of strong bleach or disinfectant but want a hint of a clean smell. It can also be used on a myriad of other surfaces around the home - laminate floors, computer screens, tiled surfaces etc. This bottle is 50% bigger than the usual 500ml version so lasts longer and represents good value. A recommended product for the hygiene conscious.

4.0 out of 5 stars dettol- always good, 9 Nov 2013
Happy with my purchase but not sure abt the smell..in the future will stick with dettol but different fragrance..fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars surface cleaner, 31 Oct 2013
D. R. Horne (UK) - See all my reviews
have used others by trial and error to my cost but this one stands out and has a lovely smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dettol Surface Cleanser with Lime and Mint 750 ml (Pack of 3), 16 Oct 2013
This is an excellent product! It cleans really well and it smells sooo good! I will order again for sure! Very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dettol anti-bacterial surface cleaner., 10 Jun 2013
T. Hallas (Andalucia, Espana) - See all my reviews
As a user of Dettol ant-bacterial surface cleaner over many years I was delighted to see this available on Amazon. I find the use of this product re-assuring, as I think i might be classified as somewhat obsessive in the hygiene department; (completely crazy in the view of some of my friends). I was disappointed at first at the change of smell, (lime and mint allegedly), as i don't like perfumes and consider such as unnecessary and possibly harmful. I much prefer the original Dettol aroma but others have said that they disliked the chemical smell, which I'm assuming is now covered up by this new fragrance. As for the friends who have criticised my overuse of Dettol, I have to remind them that no-one in my house has had the tummy upsets which are a common occurence in theirs - so there! P.S. my other half wrote this review - kitchen and bathroom concerns do not feature in my life - I am a truly happy man!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice delicate smell, 1 July 2014
Lovely delicate smell, gone with the terrible bleachy odours

4.0 out of 5 stars refreshing smell and light cleaner, 1 July 2014
Not too harsh, so great for daily use around the kitchen.