5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 14 months ago by M. D.

3.0 out of 5 stars kitchen set
ok my daughter loved them played with them lots a bit small in size,tea cup was smaller then the palm of my hand
Published 1 month ago by bally

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Feb 2013
M. D. "Milena" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set (Toy)
I am delighted with this set. It's absolutely perfect for my daughter who is almost 3 and loves playing pretend cooking. The little coffee machine, kettle and toaster 'work' like the real thing and my daughter could spend hours playing with them and serving us breakfast. The set is made out of good quality, brightly coloured plastic. It's well packaged too, in case you're buying as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set (Toy)
My daughter loves this set, good quality, very hard wearing, lots of knobs to play with, great for kids. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set (Toy)
Not the best quality but a great time pass for my 4and 2 yr old!! Keeps them occupied for hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars play toy, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set (Toy)
my granchild has had hours of play with this product, would recomend to any one fom age 2 upwards very sturdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 17 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set (Toy)
I bought this for my lil' cousin as her Christmas present and sent it directly to Spain. The postage cost is acceptable, but be aware that the price marked for the set is deceiving as they add VAT. Not sure if this would have happened, had I ordered it for delivery to the UK. Still, the total cost was around 22 which doesn't seem expensive for what you get. The items really look like small replicates of house appliances and will be lots of fun to play with. You can even put water on the coffee-maker and it has a little resort that let's it through into the pot - just like the real ones. This made my day :) Even my dad was impressed. I can't comment on the durability of the toy as it's not been played with yet, but it looks quite sturdy. I found it funny that the set is for two but there's only food for one. This is the only down point - but who cares? It's still a good present and come to think of it, it is educational, as it'll teach my cousin to share!

ADDITION: after having seen the product in "real life" and having witnessed my cousin playing with it (ok, I was also playing) - it is very sturdy and a lot of fun! Better for the summer as you have a kid playing with water, but that just adds to the fun!

Very good purchase :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Children love it, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set (Toy)
Looks like real, you can pour water into the coffee maker and that is children`s favourite part. The toaster is a star too;)

3.0 out of 5 stars kitchen set, 5 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set (Toy)
This is a very neat little set. I bought it for my 2yr old son as I was looking for a tea set that was not too girlie for him and had a toaster that actually popped up. This was perfect. The items are only small, but well designed and functional. The percolator is a superb idea and actually decants the water from the top into the coffee pot underneath - but only when the coffee pot is in-situ (thank goodness). Despite the size of the set and the amount they have been used/thrown about/drowned in water, they are still going strong nearly 1yr later. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set (Toy)
Great set, looks just like the real ones we have, so our 3 year old son makes 'breakfast' for us now! Really good quality, and many hours have been spent playing with it already! Toaster especially cute as toast pops out :) Also, coffee maker takes real water which they can watch filter through and then serve you your pretend drink! Very sweet.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set (Toy)
good i like it.my son is making coffee every day for me. :) i recommend for everybody who has children

ARRAY(0xa5e2b5f4)