on 25 July 2012
I wanted a case for my phone that was unique, stylish, and most importantly, didn't detract from the slimness of the Samsung Galaxy S3. This case covers all of these points; it looks great and sits so thinly on the phone that it doesn't make it feel bulky like some Proporta cases I've tried in the past. The material the case is made from is also pleasant to hold and handle; it has a sort of matt finish which feels really nice and adds a sort of anti-slip feature to the phone. I have the white S3 and this case looks absolutely amazing on it! I definitely recommend!
on 3 December 2012
This is a great case. Really nice fit on the phone. Has started to peel a little after a few weeks!
on 18 July 2012
I love this case. It fits the S3 beautifully, the finish is extremely high quality and it was delivered in record time. I am so pleased with it and it gets a lot of comments. It is very classy and a little different to the norm. It is easy to grip as well due to its soft matte finish. Very highly recommended.
on 2 March 2013
I wanted a new phone case that was unique, yet of good quality. So far this case has survived the normal wear and tear of a phone case and is still looking great. I always get compliments on the case. It came within the delivery estimate and was well packaged.
on 11 December 2013
I absolutely love this cover, it's so different to anything else I've seen, it's got a lovely smooth feel to it and I've had loads of comments about how cool it looks! Delivery was really quick too.
on 21 February 2014
Quirky case, well made, very colourful, good protection, the charger fits well, unlike my previous case. it is quite expensive for what it is but has had great comments.
on 5 April 2013
cant say anything but i love this product, fits perfect and is so different to all other covers out there