5.0 out of 5 stars stunning
This is a gorgeous book. I got this after reading a balanced review on a gardening blog I read by "wellywoman".
I especially loved the photography. Its also quite a thick book so you do feel that you are getting your moneys worth (especially at the price that Amazon are selling it at)
If you like Monty or if you like looking and reading about gardening this is a...
Published on 26 Mar 2012 by Piano learner

3.0 out of 5 stars Some interesting snippets but a lot of repetition
I was given this book as a birthday present because it is a family joke that most of my gardening 'wisdom' is prefaced by "Monty says..." so, yes, I'm a fan and maybe that's why I was disappointed by this book, a lot of it felt eerily familiar. In short there is very little in this book that isn't covered in more depth in 'The Complete Gardener' or 'The Ivington...
Published on 8 Jun 2012 by Joaozinho2

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Gardening at Longmeadow (Kindle Edition)
An excellent book that gives a good guide to growing plants as Monty does at Long Meadow.
Very good photographs.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 6 April 2013
As I had brought this for a friend she told me that the book was excellant so from her point of view a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good value, 5 April 2013
I bought this book for my garden loving relative and it arrived very promptly and in very good condition. It is a superb hardback book full of high quality pictures and detailed passages on the very best tips for gardening from Monty. Very high quality paper hardback book. Very pleased indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars as always a wonderful book, 25 Jan 2013
again not dissapointed , gardening at longmeadow is wonderful with great photos, monty leads you through the months, what is in flower what to put into seed and so on, it is pages after page of useful information, after reading again you pick up bits you missed the first time around, wonderful read

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardening at Longmeadow, 18 Jan 2013
This was bought as a Christmas gift for my sister in law. My wife liked it so much that I bought a copy for her as well (good value at 9.99 + p&P from the Book Club).

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets to the heart of what gardeners do in the gardens they love, 30 Dec 2012
Monty Don's account of his long love affair with the garden he created is magical, full of hints, information, advice, against a personal honest account of how important gardening is to his sense of well-being, indeed survival.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 27 Dec 2012
Mr. Leslie Stewart "L J Stewart" (Buckinghamshire England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my wife as a thank you present, and she loved it. Sharing it with her friend - who liked it so much she went and bought her own copy

5.0 out of 5 stars I am only a quarter of the way through this ..., 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Gardening at Longmeadow (Kindle Edition)
I am only a quarter of the way through this book, but I am finding it to be very readable and practical. I'm sure that I will gain much benefit from applying Monty's advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this book a lot very good how he explains ..., 24 July 2014
I like this book a lot very good how he explains different things I'm just a beginner in gardening but learned a lot from it already .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Monty Dons easy style gets across his love of his garden and useful basic information fro the reader

Gardening at Longmeadow