5.0 out of 5 stars Samba Soccer Shoe
These Sambas are fantastic, the best for indoor 5 a side. When I'm in prison very soon, I shall glide past the opposition. At the age of 56 I'm still going to perform as if I was 16.
Published 17 months ago by mark hillier

3.0 out of 5 stars Need a half size
I've purchased the suede version to these whichbar perfect. I had to go the next size up for this pair and the form factor was lost.
Published on 8 Feb. 2012 by 3D

5.0 out of 5 stars Samba Soccer Shoe, 5 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy hubby, 3 Sept. 2014
My husband had these 20 or so years ago. He loved them then and loves them now. Good quality. Came on time. Look good on. Fits as expected. My husband has a narrow foot so they are ok for him. But my son has a wider foot and he says they squash his toes. So take this in to consideration when purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trainers in a long time, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Adidas Samba Super Black Textile Leather Indoor Soccer Shoes Trainers - Black/White - UK SIZES 6-12 (Apparel)
When I first got these I was worried that they would be too small, they certainly seemed it, but since then I've worn them most days for 3/4 weeks now, for football, for work, and they're just great, perfect size, feel great, so comfy and been complemented quite a few times on them. Haven't worn too much at all either which usually happens when I get a new pair of shoes because I just wear them too much! Very very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars good trainer, 30 Dec. 2013
Excellent service, arrived extremly fast over christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day. Depening on the use of this trainer though i would opt for a size bigger. they are abit tight but for indoor sports use that would be fine, they give you a great feel for the football but if you are having these for casual wearing i would go a size bigger. other than that a great pair of trainers at a good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Need a half size, 8 Feb. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars nice design, 26 July 2012
very worthy for money. only problem the shoe size is bit smaller than UK shoe size.. But still a good burgain

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro happy 😊., 8 Sept. 2014
I have lost count of the number of Samba's I have purchased over the years. A design classic, luv em. Was pleased to see these at a good price & arrived in good packaging in original box & very quickly. Would always recommend, hope the line continues, a very happy retro punter. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm totally disappointed that this product is advertised as leather, 8 Jan. 2015
I'm totally disappointed that this product is advertised as leather, only for it to arrive and it's actually made of PVC. Wish the seller had been more honest.

The advert says clearly leather but the seller is misrepresenting it. Its also a bit small for the size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samba Trainers, 18 Aug. 2011
Currently the best indoor 5 a side trainer around although can be expensive, compared to others, it is the most robust. If you have flat feet these are not for you unless you use an insole support but they are guarenteed to score even if i don't

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived ahead of schedule, 6 Oct. 2014
I am very pleased with the trainers. They are just as expected, the fit is snug but I got a half size bigger because of previous reviews. They were delivered ahead of schedule, ordered on Wednesday evening delivered Friday, without paying any extra.