5.0 out of 5 stars My ALL-TIME favourite movie 10/10, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fire With Fire [Blu-ray] [1986] [US Import] (Blu-ray)
I would like to say that this little gem, that I've found No-one seems to have heard of is my favourite film of all time, it's simple, classic and fantastically acted with an amazing cast! I've had to put up with a poor VHS version for YEARS, then finally I got a DVD of it, an American Region dvd, luckily I have a multi-region player, but when I found it on Blu Ray, I HOPED it would play on my UK blu ray player, and Hoooorrraaaayyyy I'm happy to say, it does work in the UK, so anyone wanting but this, and I highly recommend that you do, I'm happy to tell you it works in the UK! Fantastic film, best ever!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing love story to fight fire with fire 80s classic., 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Fire With Fire [Blu-ray] [1986] [US Import] (Blu-ray)
Remembering seeing this film on cable back in late 80s I was probably about 9or10,i live in the UK.story is basically girl at a all girl boarding school and man in like detention centre.This girl falls in love with then they can`t be togehter cause authorites won`t allow them,there is a track of a song that Chris forget to mention which is by man from a famous band Roxy music,Bryan ferry Slave to love the song is in this film scene is where there at the disco.Great song also to mention 1986 had some amazing films release in this year,espcaially sequels Poltergeist 2,karate Kid 2,Beveley Hills Cop 2.more I could mention don`t want to go on,these films are some my fav 80s movies.There is a download site where you can download this film.great film of 86 and its a shame it wasn`t a huge film,in my view it is that`s all I can say.

5.0 out of 5 stars 80s classic, 2 Sep 2010
This review is from: Fire with Fire [1986] (VHS Tape)
'Fire With Fire' is a a bit of an 80s hidden gem! The story of Lisa (Virgina Madsen) who is at an all girls catholic school and Joe (Craig Sheffer) a prisoner at a detension camp. A chance encouter sets them on a path that will change their lives forever. Together they break the rules, defy the establishment and must fight fire with fire all the way. This Movie is based on a true story. This is an amazing story. It is well acted and has a great 80s soundtrack. This is definatly a movie that sticks with you long after you have watched it! I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Fire With Fire [Blu-ray] [1986] [US Import] (Blu-ray)
This film is fab - I love it!

I watched it as a teenager and never forgot it; it brings back many happy memories.

Your first love...we've all been there, and this captures it so perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film, 29 Oct 2014
Amazing price & high quality goods will def be a regular

Fire With Fire [Blu-ray] [1986] [US Import]
Fire With Fire [Blu-ray] [1986] [US Import] by Craig Sheffer (Blu-ray - 2012)