Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 June 2012
The Michael Jackson estate have done the fans proud with this release, not only do we finally get the "original" cut of 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You', but we also get an unreleased demo from the 'BAD sessions'. 'Don't be Messin' 'Round' is a catchy tune, albeit unfinished, and one the fans will love. Michael's single releases always frustrated me at the time because his b~sides were always either old album tracks or dance remixes, and whilst i enjoyed the dance remixes "of the time" i always felt let down by the unimaginitive b~sides. The BAD album produced "9 singles", now if there was 1 new song on each single that would have been like having a brand new album, and would have taken the sting out of having to wait 5 years for DANGEROUS to be released in 1992.
However, gripes aside, this is a great taster for BAD 25 in September, and here is hoping they re~release the rest of the singles, in order, and give us, the fans, some more great new unheard tracks.
on 24 July 2012
I had to listen to this version just to remember there was a spoken intro in the beginning contained in the original 1987 LP which i own, but haven't heard for many years. I used to listen several times the cd version where the spoken intro was removed...
on 23 July 2012
The cd-single is very fine!
I liked everything about it.
But was upset that i have got it without promotional sticker on the cover, which says its "BAD 25th release edition".
Was expected it to be. Because other ppl who have got it from UK, has it with sticker. :(
on 26 February 2016
I just Can't Stop Loving this Single it is so beautiful and a wonderful song and the Words are so touching to i hope you agree with me on this and this single is so worth having and this service is the one to go for it is such a great serivce to and thank you for my item. ( I know i sould not say this but it is true with Michael Jackson but i think there are so many people out in this world think of him a bit like Marmate you not like him our you do like him i do not want to make things difficult on this But on a really good note We all love his songs more. WE WILL ALWAYS REMMBER HIS WONDERFUL SONGS and they will be in our hearts forever
on 28 November 2012
On the one hand, I like this cd. "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" has actually never been one of my favourite, but it's nice to finally have a cd version with the spoken intro (before, I'd just gotten it on my vinyl). I love "Don't Be Messin' `Round", it's a very catchy, fresh tune and you nearly forget it's unfinished when you listen to it.

But on the other hand, it's frustrating, because, come to think of it, you just get the spoken intro on this cd. Both "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" (but without intro) and "Don't Be Messin' `Round" (exactly the same version) are on the "Bad 25" cd. So... isn't it a bit like cheating?
on 14 December 2012
After 25 years since the original release of "Bad" on vinyl and CD (with the "red spot" on cover with the "bonus track advertising" for "Leave me alone") finally I can hear the vocal whispered intro, taken away from newest editions but printed in the booklet (???). Why release a CD single for bring back the ORIGINAL version? On the album why someone took away the intro?
Just for spending some more money...
Finally I have the ORIGINAL version, and the rest is business! Dirty business!
on 16 January 2013
this is michael jackson i just can't stop loving you 2012 7 inch vinyl am very happy i got this because the sound is much more different then original vinyl sound the picture quality on picture cover is more different then original same song A side i just can't stop loving you and B side baby be mine if u haven't got this version get it before it's gone
on 13 January 2013
At long last I have a copy of this track with Michael speaking at the beginning. WHY is it not on the Bad album? It has significant memories for me, and so I am very happy with it. I also loved the other track on this, which I have never heard before.
on 12 September 2012
Brought this for my hubby as it was our first dance song at our wedding! So pleased finally been able to purchase the song as a single. The spoken word at the beginning of the song was lovely. Really pleased.
on 18 October 2012
I bought this only for the 'Just Can't Stop Loving You' track, which is, of course, wonderful. I'm pleased to say the the other track 'Don't Be Messing With Me' is also great. So this is a good buy.