Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.48

VINE VOICEon 1 July 2012
This 4th episode of the Battle Earth series by Nick S Thomas is no where near the standard of the first three. The the battle against the alien invaders continues on Earth and the Moon but it has become repetitive and filled with so many cliches that at times it is embarrassing.

There is lots of action and even more talking while the plot line is becoming thinner and more and more fantastic.

If I were to give advice I would say stop at episode 2 or 3 and assume the good guys win.

Please no episode 5.
on 12 June 2012
A very good read .The story of mitch and the 2nd inter-allied as they ready up to take back the moon and plenty of action to accompany it.Plenty of interesting developments.This is a must have book
on 20 June 2012
Once again Nick S Thomas has written a stunning book!! A war weary, despondant Mitch has his life given new meaning with taking back from the invaders the moon!! Well worth the price and the read!!
on 17 September 2012
I loved the 4th instalment of this series it was amazing with some twists and turns and a really unexpected moment too I cannot wait to read the 5th book I have read all 4 in very quick timing. This book grabs you from the onset and makes you feel lie your right there in the action.

Buying the 5th today hopefully will have finished that by the end of the week.
on 27 August 2013
I started reading this series a little bit ago and whilst still a good read I think personally I'm tiring of it a tad.
Nothing wrong with the story I just don't know that I'm the kind of reader who can stick with a series of books telling essentially the same kind of story?
I may give it a spell off and possibly revisit the series.
on 21 July 2012
Ok so there are some mistakes in the grammar but who cares (i was never that good myself and to be honest who is), the book is a good read. You can really feel for Mitch and the others and you can't wait to find out whats going to happen next. keep the books coming Nick and we will keep reading them.
on 3 July 2012
After the first three books I waited patiently for this the next and last installment, the book was a good read the only down side was the ending. It seemed a little rushed and unlike the rest of the books skipped ahead at key points in the last few chapters. Other than that a good book and series.
on 15 December 2013
Lively action and never slowed down. I like the tech and the military tactics but the constant disregard for the chain of command, I don't think would be allowed. Ignore that and it's a brilliant read.
on 24 February 2013
wiuld give this series six stars fab fab fab flows freely from one book to the other, really loved characters, was quite sad when some were killed off do yourself a favour read them all
on 5 May 2013
Gave this series of books 4 stars. Enjoyed the plot and the characters were interesting they evolved nicely. I could picture each of them in my head whilst reading .