Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 3 September 2012
I hope that these emmerdale farm dvds continue to be released, as it is great to see how emmerdale farm started, and changed through the years.To see the original cast brings back childhood memories.Volume 4 is just like 1,2 & 3 very enjoyable. I would recommend all of the volumes to any emmerdale farm lover, and to any avid follower of the show now, as it shows you how it all started. 10 out of 10
on 21 August 2012
Great stuff Network DVD. I can't wait till I watch this. Going to re-watch the other 3 volumes, to remind myself about what happened. Hope there going to be more volumes, come on Network DVD - Bring out volume 5!!!
on 30 October 2012
I ordered this Emmerdale Farm release, together with series 1 to 3, based on my memories of the original run back in the early 1970s. They were as I remember them; Wonderful down-to-earth rural living about real people. Unlike a lot of the rubbish on TV these days the storylines are gritty when needed but not sensationalist. The only criticism I have is that we need the remainder of the episodes to keep the "fix" going. So come on Network, play the game, how about the rest of the episodes up to 1989 as a starter!...
on 30 December 2012
This was a present for my mum who has the previous Emmerdale DVD's and this was as good as those. Roll on the next volume.
on 31 January 2016
I hate Emmerdale it is such a load of mindless twaddle but this was an Xmas gift. Problem was, although the item was delivered OK, the recipient already had this one. I returned it and was only given half the price back. Shame on Amazon as the item was still in its original packaging and had not even been opened. Waste of time.
on 23 October 2014
I've loved watching these old Emmerdale farm episodes, I wasn't born when these were made. The writing is really good and the characters interesting and with depth. It doesn't look like they are going to release any more of these beds but I hope I'm wrong!!!!
on 11 February 2013
Loved it!!!! Can't wait for the next one. Seeing that it's been cancelled here in Canada this is the only way to get my fix.
on 6 December 2013
Emmerdale Farm - Volume 4 . very good DVD set of 4 DVD.S
good too see Emmerdale Farm on DVD at last
on 29 July 2015
Bought as a present and it hit the mark. 10/10 for nostalgia.
on 2 March 2016
Very very expensive for what it is