5.0 out of 5 stars Free from dairy, but full of taste!
I was a bit dubious the first time that I tried one of these bars, but they're amazing! Being lactose-intolerant means that I miss out on the vast majority of delicious baked goods. However, these dairy- and gluten-free bars are fantastic. A really rich, chocolatey taste. Can't recommend enough.
Published on 7 Aug. 2012 by jennie2point0

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Wasn't satisfied at all.
Published 20 days ago by Luke Berry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Free from dairy, but full of taste!, 7 Aug. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant and tasty treat, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pulsin Almond and Raisin Raw Choc Brownie Box of 18 x 50g Bars (Personal Care)
We've tried to find healthy tasty treats and really struggled because the ingredients listed in a lot of healthy treats are not actually that great. We found these in an artisan shop but it was not all that easy to get to but then, thank-you Amazon we found them here - and even better on subscribe and save we now don't buy a massive number (as we were when buying them from the shop - because we never knew when they would be in stock or when we would get back).

These are just gorgeous, tasty and without anything we are avoiding and with a reasonable calorie load. Really recommended and hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for a friend and he said it was amazing, 3 Nov. 2013
I haven't had the chance to try it myself, but the feedback from the friend I ordered it for was that it was great tasting and energy boosting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bars, 18 Sept. 2013
These bars are rich and healthy. Great for a snack or before or after the gym. Good to have a a filler in your bag while out which is when I tend to buy unhealthy snacks! Worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars My paleo energy bar, 15 May 2014
M. A. Lely "Michiel" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I'm on a so-called Paleo or Caveman diet and I'm trying to minimize my intake of carbs, sugar and dairy.

I found these bars on Amazon and I thought I give them a try. They are great! Very chewy, chocolatey, nutty and not too sweet, I love these after a bit of exercise or when I am traveling.

Great surprise is that my kids (4 and 2) also love these and they are a much healthier alternative than most snacks.

I suggest you give them a try

5.0 out of 5 stars Too addictive, 6 Nov. 2013
Very tasty but too addictive. I cannot buy again until I figure out how to control the craving. I haven't managed to have just one a day so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, 10 May 2014
Great tasting bars with an excellent nutritional profile AND sugar free unlike many protein bars which are little better than chocolate bars - love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Almond is the best!, 30 Mar. 2014
Almonds break this up to make it more tasty! Filling for a morning/afternoon snack. Scanned it with the snacking being only 195 calories each.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 9 Sept. 2013
I was surprised and delighted to try these. They actually taste like real chocolate brownies but without the sugar and numerous other unhealthy ingredients. They have crunchy nuts and satisfy a sweet tooth, absolutely delicious!

4.0 out of 5 stars These taste amazing and have a very nice texture, 6 Feb. 2015
These taste amazing and have a very nice texture, would give 5 stars if they were a bit bigger, ok value for money, there other flavours are better and have more protein so perfect for a healthier snack!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›