on 2 June 2014
I love, love, love this watch. It's face is large and chunky, just what I wanted.
Some people have said that the brightness of the display let it down, but I don't think it does. It is clear enough to see during the day and there is a light for night use.
on 23 July 2014
That's nice watch expecially for summer time!
I like so much male watches , with big dial , and this watch is so nice with its every proper functions!
a great offer from the best amazon from UK in in world !
on 7 November 2013
This watch was dispatched very quickly and is a lovely addition to my watch collection. Easy to operate and it is a nice size and colour.
It was a bargain.
on 26 August 2013
Very happy with watch. The only reason it didn't get 5* was that the numbers are a little dark. Certainly not for children as this is a big faced watch
on 19 August 2013
Yes it's big just what I wanted but the digital on the face isn't great to see you can make it out bit it is a little dim other than that its okay
on 19 August 2013
Happy that I will be able to see in the dark when I get it working we have followed instructions but still not got everything sorted out properly
on 3 October 2014
Brought this for mum. It big and comfortable. So when she out in dark with the dog, she can see it,
on 11 January 2015
IT WAS A PLEASANT PURCHASE.
on 28 August 2014
Now I know why this watch was reduced. Although it is stylish - it is now the fifth day since I received delivery and I have not yet managed to set the time. Far, far too difficult for what is basically a cheap plastic watch with a 'designer' name. I have bought another one from an unknown seller and that was so simple to set.

Plastic watches will date shortly so I would advise other purchasers to buy cheap and not designer. Let's face it - plastic is just the same whether you pay a lot for it or very little.
on 20 August 2014