5.0 out of 5 stars looks great
I just received this and it will take me a while too set it , its not easy.i may need to get some one to do it for me . looks the business and good quality .
Published 5 months ago by lorca

3.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money
This watch is a fab colour, it looks good but was a little tricky setting up. Its very comfortable to wear.
Published 5 months ago by cookie

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Marc Ecko Unisex Digital Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Orange Silicone Strap E07503G9 (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 2 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Feb 2014
The watch is big, bright and easy to read. A real bargain but would pay more if I wanted another.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG, 16 Jan 2014
H. Greenan (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for running, wearing it over my long sleeve top enabing me to glance at the time. I know its no running watch, but I think it looks fab Brilliant colours, I bought my partner a Yellow one.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 27 Dec 2013
received on time well packed and was very happy with the the watch and amazing price but as again no instructions on set up but easy to figure out as keys are well marked