4.0 out of 5 stars Good for snorkling, no use for diving, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Olympus Floating Handstrap for Tough Series - Red (Accessory)
Tried the strap on my TG2 while snorkling - it works well at the surface, the toggle keeps it on the wrist well and the length is just right so the camera is easy to put into the hand. I have taken to leaving the camera end of the clip permanently attached to the camera along with the standard strap - and it doesn't get in the way. I also took it diving close to the camera limit ~12m and tested it to see if the float worked - and it didn't, it had lost too much volume to make the camera float - but then again it did say on the packaging 'not suitable for diving', but its still useful, as if you did drop the camera - the float would still stick up from the sea bed and make the camera easier to spot. I went for this over the clones as it has a carabiner which I thought I could use to clip it to my BCD, but its a bit flimsy- and I don't really trust it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great safety idea, 30 Oct 2013
Worked well when snorkelling
Only grumble was strap slacked off but found it worked well if pushed up arm and attached to camera strap so fitted into Palm of hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strap for snorkelling, 11 Sep 2013
Easy to wear on wrist as not cumbersome. Could not believe it would hold the weight of my olympus tough2 but it did. Enabled me to pass the camera without worry to my daughter to use as it did just float-we tried it in the swimming pool first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus floating strap, 1 Sep 2013
Highly recommend it! I never had to worry about losing my camera in the water. I could throw the camera to my friend to take photos because it floated on the top of the water - Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus Floating Handstrap for Tough Series - Red, 9 Feb 2013
Love it. Stops me from losing my good camera when either canoeing, kayaking or surfing. As this allows my camera to float

5.0 out of 5 stars Maldives Holiday, 2 Jan 2014
Going to do a lot of underwater photography in the Maldives this is a must buy, to keep my camera safe while swimming

5.0 out of 5 stars A good floating support, 1 Jan 2014
I was very concerned about the possibility of loosing this camera in the water. However, I need not have worried, it floated perfectly, indeed on one occasion it floated away!. Quite expensive , but seems to be high spec and has everything you need to protect the camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the camera afloat but would suggest extra security snap on the wrist strap, 10 Aug 2014
It works great with the Olympus TG3 camera. Good visibility and it keeps the camera afloat. I would have given it 5 stars but the quick connect came undone once, luckily in the pool, had it been in open water I may have lost the camera. One word of advice is to click the carabina onto the camera wrist strap so if the quick connect fails the float is still attached - lesson learned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 29 May 2014
Great for that peace of mind when kayaking or swimming. The band is also very comfortable and nowhere near as bulky as you would have thought it would need to be. A great accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I had this,..., 5 Mar 2014
Really glad I had this when I dropped my camera into ocean while on holiday. the waves, very quickly, rolled it out beyond my arms length! If I had not had it on this float, it would have gone down...however it bobbed up and down on the surface of the water and I was able to retrieve my camera very quickly! Really, if you don't have one of these and you're going on holiday...buy one!!!!!!!!!!!! You will not regret it!