on 4 November 2012
Screen protectors arrived promptly after ordering. They are easy to apply and the instructions are clear and concise. Items are exactly as described and seem to work well protecting the screen. Easy to see through and do not affect the touch screen on the phone.
on 31 March 2016
I've used many screen protectors in the past, as I used to buy one for each of my phones, but this one is totally rubbish!
First of all, it doesn't match the phone and it's very difficult to find the right way to put it on the screen.
After that, the stickers that they're on it, are very difficult to be removed and at last when you manage to do it, the protector is being totally detouched from the screen and it is being spoiled!
And of course, it's very very difficult not to have bubbles with this protector!

I really can't understand why the most reviews are good and it hurts me, because I trusted all these good reviews and I bought this! Too too bad!
on 8 April 2016
The abundance of bad reviews on here made me question whether I was even going to put this on my phone once it had arrived, but I personally think it's fine. I had no problems separating the sheets, and whilst bubbles did appear I just sat for 10 minutes gently pushing them out with my thumbs (didn't use the card provided). The protector itself is a little cut on the corners but the rest fits well, so far I have experienced no lifting of the edges but possibly because they're tucked under the rim of my bumper case.

Only 2 issues I would mention is firstly it didn't arrive on time but once I contacted the seller, they sent me another pack first class which arrived the next day which made up for it. Secondly there is a slight warp to the film under certain lights but nothing too noticeable for the price you pay.
on 8 April 2016
i have tried about 12 different screen protectors for my galaxy s7, and this has by far been the best one.

the first problem i was having with other tpu screen protectors that came flat packed was they made the screen too rubbery hence reducing screen sensitivity, and a pain especially when trying to type something. However the fonem8 protector for the s7 edge is not rubbery and ive not noticed any significant lag.... thats a big plus for me.

the second issue was with the curved film screen protectors where there wasnt really a lag issue, but the sides kept peeling off....which just made my new phone look ugly. There is no sides peeling off with the fonem8 screen protector.

the third issue was with temper glass protectors. firstly you could not put a phone case on to save your dear life, because the cases would just push the glass off... and i tried this with several cases. also 99.9% of glass screen protectors have coloured edges and matrix effect on the glass... it just makes the phone look to wierd. Although i did manage to get a fully crystal clear with no matrix effect protector from china.....i still had the problem of not able to protect the back of my phone with a case..... so none of those issues with the fonem8 one.

however i had to dock a star off because the screen protector was a bit fiddly to install, and i soon realised why. the screen protector is not sized properly, i had to cut off 2mm from the top and bottom, and then the installation was perfect.

ive had the fonem8 screen protector on my s7 edge now for 2 weeks, the longest any protector has been on this phone.....the x3 screen protector pack will go a long way.
on 31 October 2012
Every screen protector I've ever bought for my SIII is slightly undersized with regards to the screen size. This is so the case that slots around the phone doesn't push against it and bubble it at the edges. So this is not a poorly fitted screen protector; its actually the size they were intended to be.

It does its job well - I dropped a stapler on my phone the other day and the protector scratched but the actual screen was perfectly fine. The only downside is these need to be replaced quite regularly as they scratch easily (but then so does every other screen protector).
on 12 April 2016
I've bought FoneM8 protectors in the past (including for my Galaxy s7) and I've been relatively satisfied. This time I got two 3-packs precisely because I trusted the brand and wanted to be stocked on them. Unfortunately they were defective - yes, all six of them.

I dare say I'm quite experienced with applying soft screen protectors like this one. The very serious problem with these was that the first film layer could not be removed, it would take the protector itself with it upon "removal", meaning both layer 1 and the protector would peel off together from layer 2. Every attempt to try to remove layer one on its own would result in the labeled sticker itself ripping off. This in turn would result in compromising the shape of the protector and exposure to additional dust.

When contacting the seller about the issue, they basically brushed me off, saying it's weird that all six were defective (I agree, it was weird, but they were!) and suggesting that they send me a tutorial video on how to apply it with the implication that I was the one doing it wrong. I sent a message back with a detailed explanation of what the issue was which has not been met with a response for over a week.
on 6 September 2013
I wasn't disappointed with this purchase, it came quickly and was perfect for my phone, very pleased with this order
on 16 April 2016
I dont often write reviews as basically I just cant be assed to lol. Anyway, after seeing the negative reviews this product has got I thought I would. I have tried a skinomi and the supposedly brilliant Spigen screen protector on my S7 Edge. While the 2 aforementioned are no doubt better quality protectors neither of them seemed to fit very well or stay attached to the screen on the edges rendering them useless. While this is a cheap and cheerful product its the best one ive come across. Take your time installing and you will have excellent edge to edge coverage. I even have my phone in a UAG case with no problems at all. Yes, this is not the best quality protector and you will probably have to change more frequently than the "better" brands, but that being said these are much cheaper and you get more than 1 protector with each purchase. I agree that sometimes its difficult to get the protector apart to apply due to the stickers. However, you should get at least 1 out of the 3 to work and its still a lot cheaper than 1 from anywhere else.
on 5 April 2016
Fits my Samsung s7 edge very well. At first when taking off the second side it pulled it off the phone and made it bubbly. I thought great I need to take it off and waste it, but as I kept rubbing the bubbles out the bubbles left no marks so I thought that was really good.
Edges are also a little smaller than the phone but it covers the phone pretty well.
on 24 October 2013
Sadly these are faulty. They have two stickers attached to aid application. The first one peels off just fine. The second not at all. Leaves a rectangular patch of gum and torn paper that cannot be removed without damaging the clear surface. A fail. Looking at the other reviews I assume I got a bad batch.