4.0 out of 5 stars It's undersized for a reason!
Every screen protector I've ever bought for my SIII is slightly undersized with regards to the screen size. This is so the case that slots around the phone doesn't push against it and bubble it at the edges. So this is not a poorly fitted screen protector; its actually the size they were intended to be.

It does its job well - I dropped a stapler on my phone the...
Published on 31 Oct. 2012 by BSmith

1.0 out of 5 stars Fonem8 Screen protector for Galaxy S3 faulty
Sadly these are faulty. They have two stickers attached to aid application. The first one peels off just fine. The second not at all. Leaves a rectangular patch of gum and torn paper that cannot be removed without damaging the clear surface. A fail. Looking at the other reviews I assume I got a bad batch.
Published 20 months ago by SDJ King

4.0 out of 5 stars It's undersized for a reason!, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector (PACK OF 10) Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card (Electronics)

It does its job well - I dropped a stapler on my phone the other day and the protector scratched but the actual screen was perfectly fine. The only downside is these need to be replaced quite regularly as they scratch easily (but then so does every other screen protector).

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector for Galaxy SIII, 4 Nov. 2012
Screen protectors arrived promptly after ordering. They are easy to apply and the instructions are clear and concise. Items are exactly as described and seem to work well protecting the screen. Easy to see through and do not affect the touch screen on the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 6 Sept. 2013
I wasn't disappointed with this purchase, it came quickly and was perfect for my phone, very pleased with this order

1.0 out of 5 stars Fonem8 Screen protector for Galaxy S3 faulty, 24 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars What you'd expect, 16 Jun. 2014
Bought this after having my phone knocked out of my hand and the screen cracking.
Although the seller initially sent the wrong size, they were quickly replaced without any quibbles
Held my screen together until I could get it repaired,.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGH QUALITY, 23 Oct. 2013
These screen protectors are as good as the ones you get on the high street, for the same price you get 10 which is a bargain the application of these is really easy anyone can apply them. Beyond expectations

5.0 out of 5 stars Precise fit, tough and don't mark/scratch., 16 Jan. 2014
I'm fussy about screen protectors and after experiencing the irritation of ill fitting screen protectors that also were soft and susceptible to scratching in normal day to day use I must have looked at every protector going before buying these.

These fit as far up to the edge that they just tuck under the edge of my phone case (SOOPER Black Defender Heavy Duty Protective Hard Full Body Cover Case) including completely covering the capacitive buttons either side of the home button. The cut outs for the screen forward facing camera, proximity sensor and home button are precisely cut with nice tight clearances and mean you will have to ensure you apply this screen protector very accurately. I would recommend looking on Youtube at the methods involving masking tape to assist with positioning before applying.

In day to day use the protector is practically invisible and after 2 months of considerable use remains clear and unmarked.

An excellent good value product. Highly recommended.

As well as the also highly recommended Sooper case, I also have Universal Car/Vehicle/Truck/Van and Desktop Mount for Mobile Phones for the car which holds the phone very simply and securely while still in the case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size for S3, 5 in pack not ten., 17 Jan. 2014
J. Crichton "(Jezza)" (UK) - See all my reviews
I had bought FoneM8 screen protectors before for my Galaxy S2 and had thought them to be a very affordable and quality option.

So FoneM8 protectors were top of my shopping list when I bought a Galaxy S3.

However, this time I received a pack of 5 Galaxy S3 Mini screen protectors. I checked my order, the advertised item was NOT for a S3 Mini and the quantity was stated as 10! I will be returning these, hopefully this is a one off mistake!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 2 July 2014
Mr. R. Johnstone (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
After reading the negative reviews about these I took a chance anyway (hardly a massive financial gamble) and I have to say they're great. As promised, the pack contained 10 screen protectors, a cleaning cloth and an application card. I've not had them on my phone for a huge amount of time, but they feel as thick as any that have served me well before. The size is pretty much perfect too. If I was pushed for a gripe, I'd moan that the holes for the secondary camera etc would look better a millimetre or so higher, but that's more of an OCD issue; it doesn't affect performance.

I'm particularly pleased with these as my last load of protectors that I bought (from a now forgotten source) turned out to only have one tab to help out when initially removing the new protector from its packaging, then it gave the screen an almost frosted look, implying that there should be another tab to remove a final protective layer, yet after picking away at it I discovered that no, that was the actual screen protector.. dreadful. I'm glad to say that these come with the expected two removable layers, both with tabs for ease of use and leave a nice crystal clear screen when you're finished.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but reasonably effective., 5 Mar. 2013
Shrimp (Glasgow UK) - See all my reviews
Not much to say really, they do what they're supposed to. I'm about 90% happy (4.5 stars) with my first attempt at applying the protector film and would probably get better 2nd time around. It's basically a '3 layer sandwich': layer 1 (inner-most) is partly removed to allow you to align film and phone screen. Once aligned, you peel it right off and discard. Once you're happy that any air bubbles have been completely removed, you peel back layer 3, (outer-most) which is really there just to aid handling and protect the remaining middle layer which is very thin and could be easily damaged during application.

Next time, *before* removing either the inner or outer layer, I'll snip off the lower tabs which are closest to the microphone, as that seems the area least likely to get good adhesion. It'll also allow a slightly greater margin for error during application.

A few small parts of the film edges are slightly raised now, but I think that's caused more by the slide-in 'pocket' style of my phone cover rather than the film protectors themselves. Vendor was very good and prompt - I'd use them again without reservation and the product too is good value for money.