Flavour: Crisp Linen and Lilac|Change

This is my new favourite of all the airwick fragrances.

I dont understand why it is so difficult to buy in the shops, i tried every 1 of the big supermarkets and none of them stocked it, had plenty of the yorkshire dales one however, so i was forced to get them on here. Not sure why Amazon have stopped stocking this but thankfully seller Beauty and the Body do and they ship really fast, i had mine in 3 days :)

The scent is lovely, light and fresh, i live in the countryside so the only way i can explain this is when i take my dog for a walk in open fields, miles away from traffic and just breathe in, this is the scent i smell.

Lovely.
VINE VOICEon 7 August 2014
If you don't have an air-fresehener in your home, you cannot go far wrong with this reliable system from AirWick. Fit the batteries, put in the can, and switch on. It can be set for long delays, or frequent bursts, and comes in a huge range of fragrances. This white vanilla bean just happens to be my choice. Simple to use, and has never let me down.
on 5 February 2016
These aren't the cheapest out there, but I've bought many cheap refills for automatic air freshners and a lot of them are a waste of time in my house. These ones you can actually notice the smell when the unit goes off. The fact you can smell it over the smells our big, old dog emits says a lot for this product! Availability on subscribe and save is very convenient as these things may not be something you instantly think about buying in the supermarket!
on 16 February 2016
I have three of these machines that puff out a pleasant aroma every half hour, but buying them from the supermarket with my weekly shop was not only impossible, as apparently they only sell this mulled wine at Christmastime. They also sell it at a higher price than Amazon. Thanks Amazon, one day you will take over the world. Now if only you did holidays, cars, and houses.
on 7 December 2015
This has a nice pleasant smell. I have it in my downstairs toilet and it isn't overwhelming at all. It's a nice smell and I think that it will be ok all year round. It does a great job at making my toilet smell less like a mens public toilet after my children have been in it!
on 21 May 2016
Hate it. Threw the whole thing away after just 2 days,
this product, in my opinion is just awful.
The smell is chemical, makes your eyes water and you can taste the stuff in the back of your throat all the time.
I wasted money on the dispenser and the refills.
Better to use reed diffusers and some fab oil refills, much nicer .
on 4 December 2015
Smells like Christmas! Everyone who comes into my house tells me how nice it smells... I have an air freshener addiction apparently and come end of November, I roll out the Christmas scents. This is one of my favourites <3
on 18 July 2015
Doesn't smell very nice only let it spray once and took it out. Now they are just sat in the cupboard. Don't know what I expected but I thought it was going to smell like those nice cinnamon christmassy candles. Couldn't have been more wrong.
on 19 June 2015
I bought this for my bathroom as a refill for the freshmatic. Initially, I liked the smell but after a couple of days, I wasn't so keen so I purchased another airwick refill (can't remember the name) but it's sweet so love that one but this is OK too!
on 20 March 2015
was a little worried due to comments left by others had no reason to, they are what it says they are, they due have scent and work fine, and cheaper than i usually pay, will definitely be purchasing again, as i use a lot of theses and with free postage a bargain.