5.0 out of 5 stars Cats can not resist
My cats go mad for these treats. They were hooked on another brand but now I'm not sure which one is favourite.
Good value for money
Published on 8 July 2012 by Ed Doolitle

1.0 out of 5 stars TINY CRUMBS!!!!!!!!
Published 15 months ago by Muncher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars TINY CRUMBS!!!!!!!!, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Felix Goody Bag Original Mix 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
Hi I have been buying these 2 x boxes a month on subscription from amazon for my cat,for many months now. Until this months delivery?????They are no longer regular sized cat treats,they have made them smaller so now they are like little crumbs!!!!Gave them to my cat who ate the bigger sized pieces but left all the crumbs, which is most of the packet now...Why did you change the size of these cat treats??????My cat loved them now he hardly touches them!!!!I will not be buying these again for my cat which is a shame as he loved them, he could not get enough of them, not now!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats can not resist, 8 July 2012
Good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats can't get enough of them!!, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Felix Goody Bag Original Mix 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
I received a free sample of these with some Felix pouches that I had purchased and my cats immediately devoured them. I went on to purchase all three varieties and my cats can't get enough of all of them. They are currently out of stock but I will definitely be buying more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect! Very popular in my home, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Felix Goody Bag Original Mix 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
Very popular with my cat, previously cats! My cat loves these as well as all the other available flavours. When she is ready for some biscuits she will come and sit on my lap and lovingly look in my eyes to tell me she would like something to eat! If it's not dinner time then it's biscuits she's wanting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love them! All flavours now tried, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Felix Goody Bag Original Mix 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
My cats love their night time treats especially after coming out for a walk with us - original & all flavours tried now we just mix them all up

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Felix Goody Bag Original Mix 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
I got a free trial size pack of these treats from Felix, and when they arrived my impression wasn't good. Compared to the other brand of cat treats I was giving my cat they were very small and I didn't think much of them. Didn't like to waste them so gave them to my cat anyway. She wolfed them down in record time and absolutely loved them. So much so they have replaced the other brand I was feeding her with. She shows much more enthusiasm for them compared to the previous ones when I call her in (she knows she'll get a reward) and use in the food ball.
Therefore they are now a permanent purchase and the price from Amazon currently (£8 8 packs) is an absolute bargain, especially with a Subscribe& Save discount.
I have now placed these on a regular order.

4.0 out of 5 stars How to make 2 pussycats very happy, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Felix Goody Bag Original Mix 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
Yes they both go with these treats in between Dreamies.Other snacks for variety esp fishy flavoured biccies keep them both amused not sure why they love Go cat so much but it works for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOODY MIX PACK OF 8, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Felix Goody Bag Original Mix 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
REALLY GOOD TREATS FOR THE CAT COMMUNITY PEOPLE WHO BUY ONLINE KNOW THE SELLER WORKS A GOOD PRICE AS IF YOU BUY IN SHOPS ITS NOT THE SAME .FOR INSTANT THE ITEM HAS A SELL BY DATE IN SHOPS YOU NOT SURE ABOUT ALL THIS ....

5.0 out of 5 stars treats for cats, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Felix Goody Bag Original Mix 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
some to cats charities and some to mine, they love them of course, They do sit, say please etc so earn their treats and can learn lot of things to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, yes, everyone loves them, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Felix Goody Bag Original Mix 60 g (Pack of 8) (Misc.)
Personally, and without having tried them, I prefer to buy the picnic, countryside, cheesy, seaside and BBQ grill one or whatever it's called because why would you have an original flavour anything? However, these were the ones on offer and the cats don't seem perturbed by the packaging, and consume them all alike. I think Pumpkin has a preference for the cheesy ones, but she's on a diet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›