Flavour Name: Seaside MixChange

We initially bought a series of these Felix Goody Bags in our supermarket but they are no longer available so we are delighted that Amazon stock them. Our beloved cat, Pepper, simply adores these treats - they come in three flavour combinations and each bag contains 60g of product - Seaside Mix (Salmon, Pollock & Trout), Original Mix (Chicken, Liver and Turkey) and Mixed Grill (Beef, Chicken and Salmon). We get about 6-8 servings a pack.

Made by Purina these small, crunchy biscuit treats contain proteins, vitamins and omega & fatty acids to help keep your moggy in tip top condition. They sound as though they do their teeth some good too as they are very crunchy indeed. All I can say is of all the snacks we give him, Pepper really loves these, and in particular, the Seaside variety. Recommended.
on 28 September 2013
Hi I have been buying these 2 x boxes a month on subscription from amazon for my cat,for many months now. Until this months delivery?????They are no longer regular sized cat treats,they have made them smaller so now they are like little crumbs!!!!Gave them to my cat who ate the bigger sized pieces but left all the crumbs, which is most of the packet now...Why did you change the size of these cat treats??????My cat loved them now he hardly touches them!!!!I will not be buying these again for my cat which is a shame as he loved them, he could not get enough of them, not now!!!!!
on 8 January 2013
Cats love them, but not very good value for money compared to other similar products, not many to a packet.
on 8 July 2012
My cats go mad for these treats. They were hooked on another brand but now I'm not sure which one is favourite.
Good value for money
on 18 January 2013
My Cats loved these treats, and will coming running if you shake the packet. I would have no hesitation in recommending these treats to any of my cat owning friends
on 12 November 2012
My cats love these treats along with Dreamies, I mix and match. This is a good standby when they are getting fussy with their food.
on 22 May 2014
My cats love these treats , so i bought a whole box of 8...It is a good price and they last quite awhile..
on 6 September 2012
I received a free sample of these with some Felix pouches that I had purchased and my cats immediately devoured them. I went on to purchase all three varieties and my cats can't get enough of all of them. They are currently out of stock but I will definitely be buying more in the future.
on 13 March 2014
I got a free trial size pack of these treats from Felix, and when they arrived my impression wasn't good. Compared to the other brand of cat treats I was giving my cat they were very small and I didn't think much of them. Didn't like to waste them so gave them to my cat anyway. She wolfed them down in record time and absolutely loved them. So much so they have replaced the other brand I was feeding her with. She shows much more enthusiasm for them compared to the previous ones when I call her in (she knows she'll get a reward) and use in the food ball.
Therefore they are now a permanent purchase and the price from Amazon currently (£8 8 packs) is an absolute bargain, especially with a Subscribe& Save discount.
I have now placed these on a regular order.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2014
I do think they are very expensive for the amount that is in the bag but my spoilt rotten muggy just loves them so I will continue to buy them! Happy with the subscription service as it means I have a regular delivery.