5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!!!
The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there was no wrapping (cellophane) on the actual gift set, and none of the goods inside had any seals on them to ensure they had not been tampered with. The perfume was lovely.
Published 4 months ago by Pam Wilson

i am waiting and in the end I found 30 ml parfum spray
not like the other two i buy it with (100 ml),
so please next time confirm me if you not found the same one i ordered ,
i don't want to chock any more
Published 4 months ago by Hanaan

1.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it is not the same 100 ml Parfum spray I ordere it before????, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml, Body Lotion 90ml, Shower Gel 90ml & Eau de Parfum Spray 10ml (Misc.)
i am waiting and in the end I found 30 ml parfum spray
not like the other two i buy it with (100 ml),
so please next time confirm me if you not found the same one i ordered ,
i don't want to chock any more

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!!!, 29 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic buy, 22 April 2014
loved this gift set would buy it again the scent smells lovely and the atomiser is perfect for my handbag

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving., 28 Feb 2014
To be totally honest I ordered this gift set for the main purpose of the shower gel. This image and description is deceiving. The set did not contain it.. I feel totally cheated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 8 Jan 2014
THis was a present for my daughter. Excellent value for money considering the large bottle is double the price in high street stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 18 Dec 2013
Got this as a Christmas present, for a relative who loves the perfume. When the set came, I was impressed - its a lovely set which cost not much more than a bottle of perfume.

I am sure my relative will be very pleased with this !