5.0 out of 5 stars Love retro and needed crocs, tick!
Published 8 months ago by D. Moore

2.0 out of 5 stars The Original design is still the best
I've enjoyed the original Crocs a lot. Especially the wide, ample space for the front of my foot and toes, but also the curvoues profile of the shoe.
The unisex croc is a narrower shoe with a flat sole -not my style...
Published 10 months ago by Peter Lundh von Leithner

5.0 out of 5 stars Love retro and needed crocs, tick!, 16 Oct. 2014
Having french doors out into the garden from our kitchen and an excitable puppy the frequent visits in and out were playing havoc with the kitchen floor, therefore crocs were required to give the mop a rest. On browsing Amazon i came across these beauties, combining the slip on/slip off practicality of crocs with the 70s retro look that i love, so an easy decision was made. Having owned crocs before i was aware of the sizing problems so trawled through the reviews to reduce the likelyhood of going through the return process. Judging by the reviews it appeared that the sizing on these particular crocs are more accurate than standard crocs so i opted for my regular uk shoe size (9) which i have to say fit extremely well (maybe a touch snug lengthwise but fine nonetheless). They are well made, comfortable and the retro look really works well. Superb value for money as always through Amazon and nextday delivery so a great purchase all round - Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical footwear, 5 Aug. 2013
I ordered the next shoe size up (UK size 11, whereas normally I wear UK size 10) and found the Crocs do fit quite well and they are not really too big. I suspect if I had ordered a UK size 10 they would have felt small on me and tight. This footwear is ideal to wear for tasks and activities in which feet get wet, such as hosing the garden patio, washing the car, at a swimming pool or the beach. They is no problem if they get wet, they are easy to clean and quickly dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Retro Clog black/grey, 28 Oct. 2013
Mrs V (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have a wide foot and high instep and always buy the equivalent of a uk size 6 in the normal Croc which provide me with great comfort and sufficient room to wear a thin sock for the colder days if I so wish. The first thing I noticed about these ‘clog’ type Crocs is their weight, my ordinary Crocs (I weighed 3 different pairs) are between 140g to 153g but these Crocs are 238g so significantly heavier with the overall profile/build of the pair I received sleeker and this has reflected in the foot room. Whist barefoot these are very comfortable and more springy because of the thick sole I definitely could not wear them with socks. Another point I think worth mentioning, whilst I wear my Crocs with the ankle strap flipped forward onto the foot section if you wear them with the strap in it’s proper place they are short and for me would be uncomfortable as they push my foot too far in. Although these are not quite as flexible for my total requirements I am keeping them because they are very comfortable, should hopefully last longer than normal Crocs because of the thick sole and look the smartest of the Crocs I own - and I do own loads!

4.0 out of 5 stars Much improved sole, 16 Nov. 2014
I have worn Crocs and copies for many years now and my biggest complaint about them is that in the wet they are lethal. These ones have a non-slip sole, which is a vast improvement.

If you can get them at the right price definitely worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Retro, 25 July 2014
It is nice to have a different style of Crocs.
The weak part of any Croc is the sole , which becomes smooth and then they become slippery in the wet.
In this case the sole is more conventional and tougher. This means it will last longer.
The down side is that it will be more difficult to clean if you stand on dog poo!

5.0 out of 5 stars A different design from this established brand, 22 Sept. 2014
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
My normal shoe size is 42 or 43 (8½ or 9) according to brand. I had purchased several pairs of Crocs over a number of years and they each normally survive about 2years of daily wear indoors or around the front yard. Manufacture seems to be in various countries and these are Chinese-made (most others had been Italian).

In this instance, Amazon suggested that I buy one size larger than normal (10 UK) and the fit is just a little too generous - about a half-size which isn't that much of an issue.

The inner sole has the usual dimpled pattern but they are quite small but more numerous in this design. They should not therefore be subject to the usually suggested 'few days wearing in period' to get accustomed to the more pronounced dimples; you cannot actually feel these after a few minutes wear.

The design is quite attractive with the differently coloured sole which is extended to cover the central toe area. There are two additional layers between the sole and the moulded shoe body which appears to make them slightly more comfortable from the outset.

The pricing is very reasonable and I hope that the quality is as good as the older European-made designs in terms of longevity of wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars These crocs are wide & Roomy!, 18 Mar. 2014
After reading a lot of reviews, I decided to order a size up from my normal standard size UK7 ~ so my size UK 8's arrived and were massive! So wide, so big! I was really disappointed, but still liked the 'Kelly Green' colour and cool retro design, so I had to go to the trouble of packing them back up, printing a label (which is difficult when you only have a phone!) and getting them to the post office, but I did order a size 7 in exchange.. They arrived in quick time, but are still on the large size.. I can't be bothered to return these too, so I'm keeping them, even though they do feel a bit big.. Please know that these do not come up small! They come up large! If you have dainty or narrow feet I'd give them a miss, as they are the widest crocs I've ever come across (and I have many pairs) ~ if I were to order more of these then I'd personally go a size smaller and definitely not a size larger.. Good luck with your choice.. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better sole, 25 Nov. 2014
After wearing out the sport yukon crocs with the traditional sole, I got these because of the different sole. They are more grippy on most surfaces and durable too. I did slip down some metal stairs on these, so the tread isn't perfect, but better for outdoor use than the other soles.... if you actually wear your crocs outside!?

4.0 out of 5 stars More realistic price now, 12 Sept. 2014
Knew the size to order because I have had two previous pairs so that was not the problem it had been with the fist pair ever.
The overall design has changed and they look sleeker with the sole and the 'inside sole' different. Time will tell if that makes a positive difference.. At the moment I have not worn them a lot and only inside so the only gripe -if gripe it be- is how slippy they are on the inside of the shoe and my feet slip around from toe to heel ,well not quite so much movement. Overall pleased and especially now that the price has become more realistic.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Original design is still the best, 8 Sept. 2014
Peter Lundh von Leithner (Nyhamnsläge, Helsingborg Sweden) - See all my reviews
The unisex croc is a narrower shoe with a flat sole -not my style...