This is a really good toy.

It teaches counting up to 20 and also vocabulary. My one year old enjoys playing with it but so does my 3 year old - so all round is being used, though probably for different purposes. The younger ones will probably just enjoy the sounds whereas we can play very interactively with the three year old and feel that she is really benefiting and learning from the product.

We have our little girl singing Old Macdonald endlessly because of this toy (which although cute the first few times, isn't so great in the middle of the night!....) but she substitutes all the different animals into the song now and talks about what they eat etc.

Overall, would recommend - it is not just fun, but it is also educational whilst being fun - so many toys don't seem to be both these days.
on 12 May 2013
My twins love this easy to use toy and I like the off button! Great, fun way to encourage number learning and animal sounds also.
on 9 June 2013
Great toy for a 2-3 year old. Bought it as a gift and the gift wrap was stunning. Thank you very much!
recommend it fully.
on 11 January 2014
bought this for my 18 month old for christmas even though it says 24 months i thought it would be extra help and fun to help him count. he loves it and presses all the animals, the voice is cute. me and my partner have had fun making songs for our son. we love it when the cute voice says 'blueberries' its an excellent toy and a must have in my eyes
on 30 April 2016
Well, it works very well, but is far too chatty for it's own/my daughter's good.
Press '1' and instead of just saying "One" it burbles on about finding one green lettuce, or starts a song, or. etc., which means if you want to press the buttons in sequence (for counting) you either need to be quick, or put up with loads of random babble between each number.

And then the 'game' does not prompt for, say, raspberries, or 8 raspberries, but "eight dark pink raspberries". Every single time. This is far too boring and long a question for my daughter, who has already moved on to pressing the next button by the time it says 'pink'.

So, I play with it with sound off, for the daughter, and we'll hold on to it for my son, and see if it engages him better. Oh well. the xylophone bit is fun.

Anyway,
on 30 December 2013
Pro: educational, good for fine motor skills, ok voices

Contra: only 2 tunes

My not speaking english lanuange daughter likes it...
on 27 December 2013
I bought this for my 1 year old nephew as a Christmas present & he loves it! I'm considering buying another one for my 7 month old daughter. :)
on 29 January 2014
We gave this to our youngest son (who was 19 months old) at Christmas and both he and his elder brother seem to love messing with this. Its quite a clever little thing with items such as fruits and vegetables and different numbers of each and then if you press each of the animals it tells you what it is and gives the correct sound. This is really helping my elder son before he starts school later this year to count and recognise each of the numbers.
on 16 September 2014
Unfortunately, the 19th month old has no interest in it. Nothing sticks out to make it interesting or even tempting to press. Mama does the pressing most of the time - and still no interest. The idea is good - but alas, it goes in the pile of "Maybe later..."
on 3 March 2014
I am a childminder and purchased this item for my setting. It takes a lot from three rowdy under 3yr old boys and is still going strong. It is educational, easy to use and durable. I am very happy with this product.

See one answered question