on 7 March 2013
This item is loud but has different setting for volume, bright and has lots of settings to keep my toddles entertained. Would recommend
on 29 April 2015
Good quality, nice and loud too. However from the description i was under the impression it lights up however this does not happen.
on 18 June 2013
Nice English accent on the singing lady voice ( can have it set to sing the colours etc ) Not too annoying! 10 month old enjoys it.
on 25 February 2013
My 1 year old loves this, and it's teaching him colours and bringing on his speech. Nice and sturdy too - recommended!
on 4 February 2015
my son love this, he loves the songs as he is only 7 months got it for him at xmas and played with it every day!
on 2 August 2015
Bought this for my daughters 1st birthday next month. I'm excited for her and i really hope she enjoys it. !!
VINE VOICEon 17 January 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
As with most leapfrog toys this is built to exceptional standards, really well put together, no bits to fall off, no sharp edges or anywhere to trap tiny fingers etc. Beautiful bold colours and nice smooth edges, asthetically very pleasing indeed. Based on a keyboard/piano theme it brings out the Elton John in any child and early musicians will be evident in short order after a few sessions on this really rather basic but fun toy (isnt that what all kids toys should be like??) My only reason for giving this 4 stars rather than 5 is good lord its loud!!! The kind of loud and aggressive noise that could drive a nun to curse. After a while I did notice there was a volume selector on the unit which would have been much better replaced with a slider or dial as the 2 positions for the volume are just loud and LOUDER. All in all if you can grit your teeth or get ear buds then this is a lovely toy and in honesty thats what kids do best isnt it? Make noise while having fun.......which is essentially what us adults do too!
on 26 November 2013
It is colorful and well made, but a litlle to noisy. It could have just one setting with a simple sounds, without all songs, colours numbers and songs.... My child got bored quicly.
VINE VOICEon 28 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I got this primarily for my youngest who is 16 months but it has been used and enjoyed by my 2 year old and 4 year old too. There is quite a lot to do with this toy so it kept them amused for longer than I was expecting. It has 4 learning modes which are colours, numbers, music and songs, and you can play tunes on the piano. It is quite small only 8 keys so does not work as a full keyboard but as a miniture version is it great. When they press the keys the balls go up depending how hard you press it, and this was quite entertaining for my little one.
The sound is quite clear, which is important for the numbers and colours modes so they can hear what they are learning.
It has 2 volume settings loud and medium - the loud is pretty loud so it is a fairly noisy toy but thats to be expected from a piano toy
Overall I would recommend it, my children have all really enjoyed it and got more out of it than I thought, as I thought it would just be for the baby to play with but its quite versatile.
on 9 June 2013
I found some of the songs to be annoying even though there is a variety of melodies and my baby likes it.