Price:£39.99+ Free shipping

on 28 November 2013
I don't feel able to give this a 5 star rating as I have not seen the child playing with it yet, I have had a play with it! I thought it was very good & rewarding Yes I agree with some of the reviews it's noisy. But get real noise is FUN when your'e a child, It is quieter on the lower setting. I think she will have great fun with this toy which is my reason for buying it.
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a great toy which our 6 month old Grandson loves. It is fairly loud, but that probably adds to the appeal. With different modes featuring different instruments and the balls that pop up when the corresponding note is played this provides great entertainment, certainly a lot better than the usual toy pianos often that play just a few dull notes.
on 28 January 2014
Bought this for our baby boy when he was about 9 months and he loves it, it is one of his favourites. The popping coloured balls make it more interesting than most piano toys. However it does get a little grating on adult ears, especially the pre-programmed song mode. Thankfully it comes with a quieter volume setting for when it all gets a bit much!
on 17 October 2013
This is brilliant my daughter loves it, it Is for her for christmas but when I was unboxing it it caught her eye I tried it out and it really caught her attention she is 5 months old and 7 months at christmas I know this is a lot earlier than it says but I thought why not because I can sit and play with it with her. It has different options for songs, colours and numbers it is great with lots of songs I would definitely recommend this
on 20 November 2012
This is a great toy! Really visually appealing and therefore very engaging. The number and colour settings are good and I'm sure my 11 month old will learn a little by playing with this toy. The song setting is fine. Average "original" songs, not nursery rhymes, but not as irritating as some. My 3.5 year old loves the toy as well.
VINE VOICEon 20 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The Leapfrog Poppin' Play Piano is a musical toy aimed at children aged between one and three years. It is quite light and compact and easy for a child to move around (both a positive and a negative - portability makes it harder for adults to escape the 'musical stylings' of a bash-happy toddler!).

Pressing the piano keys makes coloured balls rise up the corresponding tubes, to a degree which depends upon how hard the key is pressed. The blurb states that this helps to improve finger strength. Not an issue with our boy, it turns out....

As with most (possibly all?) of the Leapfrog products sold in the UK, this comes with a British voice, so your children won't mimic it and thus develop an American accent (not that there's anything wrong with an American accent, I hasten to add).

There is a volume control of sorts on the toy, options sadly are limited to 'so loud your eardrums will bleed' and 'they will hear it in space'. The toy is capable of producing a wide variety (thirty, I believe) of different sounds, so there is plenty to keep a child's attention/annoy the neighbours. The 'silly sounds' option proved particularly popular.

Overall a good musical toy, which seems like it will be durable and have good replayability. Recommended.
on 6 October 2014
I bought this for my son's first birthday.... He loves hitting the keys and seeing the balls pop up into the air. As an additional benefit, my three-year old seems to enjoy it as well! There are different "learning" functions like numbers, colours, etc. that are great for older toddlers as well.
VINE VOICEon 17 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I can't really praise this product too highly. Made of colourful high impact plastic it is of a smooth and attractive shape of the form of a miniature piano with eight large keys, each numbered and in a different colour.

An easy to use ring allows the child to choose the "mode" of the toy. This includes "numbers", whereby on pressing each key the toy speaks the corresponding number, "colours" whereby the toy speaks the colour of each key pressed, "music" which allows upto eight different instruments to be played via the keyboard and "songs" whereby each key plays a different very catchy "sing along" rhymic song.

The toy "speaks" with a very clear and pleasant British accent, so you can be comfortable that your child won't learn to speak with a mid-Western US drawl !

With its many different "modes" this is a very versatile little toy guaranteed to give hours of amusement.

Our one year old grandson loves it.

Great fun and highly recommended !
on 12 January 2013
Use as a normal piano, or play tunes, or depress the keys and it will speak the colour of the key pressed.
As the keys are pressed the ball pos up adding to the fun.
Perfect size for our 2 year old grandaughter, not too big or small.
very pleased
on 6 April 2014
My son has special needs and requires toys that stimulate his sight and hands. He loved this from the time I took it out from the box. It was four different modes and if he gets bored of one, I just switch to another and he smiles again.