TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 November 2013
My daughter received the Leapfrog Lap Pup for her 1st birthday, as she LOVES buttons and is always trying to play with Mummy's laptop this gift was perfect. My daughter absolutely loves her Lap Pup and will quite happily sit for quite some time pressing buttons and moving his bone up to his paw. The songs and sound effects are brilliant and even after lots of play they are not in the least bit irritating unlike some toys.My daughter finds it very easy to pick up and move her Lap Pup as although it is sturdy it is still fairly lightweight. The Lap Pup is extremely well designed and well made and can easily stand up to the rough play of small children, my daughter has dropped it quite a few times and there is not a single mark.
I cannot recommend the Leapfrog Lap Pup highly enough it is a great toy, that my daughter loves to play with and there is so much for her to do.
on 23 April 2013
Very good learning toy for my 1yr old. Been her favourite toy since it was bought. She seems to want to copy daddy on the laptop with this one.
on 14 April 2013
My daughter loves it. I bought this after seeing a review. The battery is already weak though but my daughter still likes to play with it anytime she sees it. This is wonderful for me as my daughter has a very short attention span.
on 27 November 2013
My little girl is going to love this. It's a fun bright little item roll on Xmas :) :) :)
on 17 January 2014
I bought this for my nephew, he loves playing with it especially when he opens and closes the lid and Violet says peek a boo! Great buy, keeps my nephew entertained for hours.
on 9 January 2013
bought this for my baby grandaughter for Christmas. She loves it and carries it around with her everywhere. Not too noisy, just enough to keep her attention but not annoying.
on 27 June 2013
Bought for my grandaughter & she loves it. Good bright buttons with sounds which her learn. It is also small enough to carry around and the battery life is good.
on 3 February 2013
Bought two of these, one purple, one green for my grandchildren for Christmas, one 5 months, one 2 months, both enjoy them. Portable so easy to carry around
on 2 December 2015
Perfect for a first laptop, Large buttons for little fingers to press and easy for them to earn the basics.
My 18 month old Granddaughter finds it fascinating.
on 18 February 2013
I got this for my niece as part of her Christmas present and she absolutely loves it. It is a great size for small hands.

See one answered question