on 4 November 2014
Usually these caps are standard fare, and fit my noggin as a cap should fit. Not this one though. Maybe it's specific to this particular"9forty" model, but it just doesn't fit well.

The strap is adjustable as normal, but it's the actual head bit that is the problem. It's just far too "high". If you wear it like a normal person wears a cap, there's a huge void on the top of your head where the cap is too spacey. The only way to get it to sit on your head is to wear it almost on the back of your skull, so the peak is nowhere near your forehead.

Good quality and construction, but the shape and style just aren't for normal wearers.
on 5 June 2015
Great item, meets the Hugh quality standards you'd expect from New Era. Cap does feel slightly large for a ladies cap but this is listed as 'Mens' so I can't really complain. Does the job and looks fab. Arrived in good time too.
on 17 April 2014
Good quality hat. Has a good shape and feels comfortable. Stitching appears well done and is so far a tough quality fashionable hat.
on 12 November 2013
bought for a rainy weekend in amsterdam and saved me getting a cold, great for a favourite cap as modern caps do not suit me and make me look 14 so this a great purchase!
on 14 November 2015
The red really pops, the NY logo stitching is immaculate, heck even the curve of the bill is perfect.

It's comfortable, looks good and is functional, 10/10 my new favourite baseball cap.
on 11 December 2015
Excellent quality and look. I bought this as a replacement for an aging Yankees hat and am very pleased to say that the fit is better than one before ... by a landslide. definitely recommended!
on 6 June 2013
High quality cap for low price, what else you can ask for?, fits and looks perfect on my big head.
on 21 April 2015
Excellent product. Arrived the next day and was packed neat and sufficient. It fits perfect and the quality and fabric feels good. I have used this product for over a month now.
on 24 July 2013
Bought for my daughter who is well happy with the baseball cap it was well packaged and comes in its own presentation box which she keeps it in is the real deal at a good price
on 11 April 2016
I like the look, it fits my head, my girlfriend steals it to walk the dogs and it looks better on her.

No loose threads and quality seems good.