5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because other Amazon customers rated it very highly and I needed a better quality cap than my plain, black, £5 one.

Quality and Design:
Published 9 months ago by PPS076

2.0 out of 5 stars Head space!
Usually these caps are standard fare, and fit my noggin as a cap should fit. Not this one though. Maybe it's specific to this particular"9forty" model, but it just doesn't fit well.

Published 6 months ago by Mario

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations, 5 Aug. 2014
Reason for buying:

Quality and Design:
Immediately after removing the product from the box it was evident that the product was made from very high quality material (100% Cotton). Not only was I pleased with it but it exceeded my expectations. It is beautifully designed and has a well embroidered logo. It has a hard but flexible Pre-curved Visor with an adjustable strap.

Note:
Although the photo shows a logo in the front of the cap, it is not a permanent fixture that comes with it.

Size and Comfort:
Being a 6ft male with a very large, wide head I find it difficult to find caps that can fit my head, however this product fits comfortably when placed towards the the end of the strap setting. Its very comfortable to wear when I am at home and when I am training in the gym. In winter it keeps my head warm whilst in the summer my head does not seem to overheat as much as cheaper caps that I have worn in the past.

My 5ft 6inch girlfriend steals it from me from time to time and it fits her really well and really suits her. The manufacturer advises that it is a one size fits all which I agree with.

Value:
This product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up, however when you consider that it is made of high quality material and that it ticks all the desired boxes (in my option), it does not seem as expensive.

Verdict: Exceeded Expectations - 10/10

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Big ears, 22 April 2014
Decent quality, looks and feels good, peak retains its shape, however these one size fits all caps have a serious flaw where my pencil head is concerned. If you pull the things tight down over my oblong head, they make your ears stick out like a wing nut.
Quit being lazy please and make differing sizes and cater for people who look like they have trapped their heads in a door, would have been 5 stars otherwise.

2.0 out of 5 stars Head space!, 4 Nov. 2014

The strap is adjustable as normal, but it's the actual head bit that is the problem. It's just far too "high". If you wear it like a normal person wears a cap, there's a huge void on the top of your head where the cap is too spacey. The only way to get it to sit on your head is to wear it almost on the back of your skull, so the peak is nowhere near your forehead.

Good quality and construction, but the shape and style just aren't for normal wearers.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice hat, 17 April 2014
This review is from: New Era Men's MLB Basic NY Yankees 9Forty Adjustable Baseball Cap (Sports)
Good quality hat. Has a good shape and feels comfortable. Stitching appears well done and is so far a tough quality fashionable hat.

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, 12 Nov. 2013
bought for a rainy weekend in amsterdam and saved me getting a cold, great for a favourite cap as modern caps do not suit me and make me look 14 so this a great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Hat, 21 Oct. 2013
Mr. JA Inskip (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
Hat is a good quality. Fits nicely on my big head and adjusts nicely for smaller heads. Nice finish too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yankees Cap, 6 Jun. 2013
High quality cap for low price, what else you can ask for?, fits and looks perfect on my big head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for price, 21 April 2015
Excellent product. Arrived the next day and was packed neat and sufficient. It fits perfect and the quality and fabric feels good. I have used this product for over a month now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cap, 6 April 2014
Love this cap, I've been wearing it every day on my holiday. It's well made and looks great. Very cool too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 28 Dec. 2013
Bought for a 9 year old who just loves it,even sleeps with it. I like the strong bright colour, its very well-made, has a large,shaped peak to shade the eyes, and is easily adjustable for size.