on 21 June 2013
I expected the usual sticky gook in a tin, but this is odour free and a pleasure to use. I semi melt it on our oven top and it spreads well and soaks in over a day or so, without making everything sticky. Good stuff!
on 25 February 2013
I`m a regular walker in all weather conditions so I needed a decent size tub of dubbin to last a long time. Having put the product to good use on my walking boots I can testify to its waterproof qualities. Excellent product.
on 31 December 2012
This tub has enough dubbin to last a lifetime! It arrived in good time. I applied it copiously to our hiking boots and they just sucked it up, so I applied a second layer a week later. Excellent product! I can definitely recommend it to anybody who cares about their leather goods.
on 22 November 2012
great product, totally waterproofed my boots. would recommend. the old fashion products are the best. i do not use the modern products.
on 19 June 2014
does exactly what it says really good waterproofing for my hiking boots should last for ages , was delivered really quick & I'm really happy with my purchase would recommend this to anyone , hope this helps
on 5 September 2014
Never written a review before.
What can I say, it's waxy. I've put on two liberal coatings in one sitting. I guess if I could locate a hairdryer I could spend a while letting it seep in but it's not necessary. This is new leather and it makes it look a million dollars. Those puddles will be running away from you!
on 20 January 2016
Use this on all of our dms and the kids school shoes. I won't buy polish again as this does everything, protects and polishes in one. This was great for my teenage sons first dms as they can be a bit stiff but after some of this and a few hours under the radiator they were easier for him to wear
on 24 January 2016
A really generous sized pot of clear dubbin which should last for many years. I walk about 7-8 miles per day every day and during the wet winter weather water proof boots are essential. I find that the waterproof lining of even the best boots has a limited shelf life and after that you rely on the leather keeping out the water. I have tried various creams and leather treatments but I find that this dubbin really keeps the leather supple and more importantly waterproof. Water droplets simply run off the leather before your eyes. The leather feels really soft after treatment and remains in good condition until the next application is needed.
on 19 December 2015
Good delivery and packaging
Nice size tub would definitely recommend this size as will last you a good while.
I have only just started using it but seems to soak in slightly which is good and visually looks like it will do the job.
I would recommend applying this to new work boots prior to wearing them for work as keeps them sealed and makes it easier to clean the mud off.
would recomend
on 16 February 2016
I brought this product for my leather football boots, and it does what it should. Gives a clean Finnish to by boots making them shine on the pitch. On the days that there is mud on the pitch is when this stuff comes in handy the clear layer it leaves make cleaning my boots after the game a breeze, along as i do it straight after. Overall a great product and you get plenty of it.