5.0 out of 5 stars perfect buy!!
This was a present for my 7 yr old daughter from my brother, my daughter is a massive moshi fan and wannabe skateboarder!! she loved this as perfect first skate board!! helmet may be needed!!
Published on 19 Aug 2012 by kelbel

2.0 out of 5 stars Is this weight limit correct?
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Is this weight limit correct?, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)
I was just about to buy this for our 6 year old son but then noticed another post saying there's a weight limit of 20kg. If this is the case then it should be marketed to a max age of 5 years, not 10. Or at the very least the information prior to purchase should make this clear. Our son is average for his age and is 23kg, so already over the limit. If it hadn't been for the other poster I'd have made the same expensive mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect buy!!, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice satchel skateboard but product info is a bit misleading, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)
The skateboard is very nice and perfect for a moshi monsters fan.
However, the product information on the webpage is misleading as it recommends this skateboard for use from 36 months to 10 years. The label on the product itself states a maximum weight of 20kg, which is a lot less than the average 10 year old, including my daughter who at just under 7 (tall and slim) is slightly over the product max weight.
Unfortunately to return it (2nd class!) costs nearly as much as the item itself, which is rather annoying when I wouldn't have bought it in the first place had the product details been more precise on the site :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 27 April 2014
WindsorMummy (Windsor) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I thought she'd get on better with a smaller skateboard than a full size one. She was happy with the Moshi Print underneath, but the top surface is very rough (think coarse sandpaper) so lots of grazes to start with when getting used to it. Good value though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)
My son loved this product. A tidy small size with a good grip. A great first skateboard! Everyone is a winner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright graffics, 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)
Good item, arrived quickly and I love the bright graffics on it. A good size for my 4 year old as he's desperate for a skateboard.
Downsides. - price, i found after I had bought it I saw it for sale at £7 in a couple of other places, darn!
Also sports direct had some cheaper ones in the same size (not as good graffics though)
Also, the grip tale is not like a normal skateboards.... It's just got a few crystals slathered over... Can't imagine it be very grippy at all.. But then again I'm not her that matters to a 4 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and compact!, 3 Nov 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)
Great value skateboard as my son's first foray into skateboarding. He saved his poket money for this so was pleased that he could save a couple of weeks less than if he had of bought it from the High-street with their higher prices. Feels well made, both board and wheels (Only slightly strange thing was that there was a plastic coating covering the board, but then wheels seemed to have been screwed in after!)

2.0 out of 5 stars it appears to be good quality and is nice and colourful, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)
I've given this 2 stars because it has been falsely advertised.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the product, however there is no way that this is suitable for children up to 10 years of age. It is tiny and I am worried that my 6 year old (petite for her age) will have trouble using it.
Other than that, it appears to be good quality and is nice and colourful.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)
bad quality, the front is very bad. it looks very bad. But you can use it, it works properly, but the material upper is damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skateboard, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Satchel Sboard (Toy)
I purchased this for my 5 yr old son, great size, easy for him to carry and handle, he loves it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›