on 17 October 2013
With no reviews and no detailed description of what exactly was in the value pack I decided to take a chance based on the accompanying photo. Mmm! The scale implies to me that the cutouts are a substantial size. They are not, they are OK (see below), but as implied on the photo the two largest ones will definately not fill half the height of a wall and I don't live in an old house with high ceilings. Shrink the size of the cutouts by half again and that might be a more realistic picture.

This aside, I like the cutouts. They are made of thin shiny cardboard and double sided with very glittery pictures on one side, and the same colourful picture without the glitter on the other. So I guess if you didn't want to stick them on a wall you could add some string and hang them from somewhere instead. The glitter is not the sort that falls off when you touch it so I won't have sparkly carpets for the forseeable future. If I can put them up and take them down without my 4 year old's help I am sure they will last a few seasons but they are only cardboard and will crease if they are bent. The pictures are bright and fun, not gory so shouldn't scare the wits out of my 4 year old when she wakes in the night and sees a witch flying across the hallway whilst she's on her way to my room. On second thoughts perhaps I should find something a little more convincing and she might not venture out of her room!

Anyhow, so you can make a better judgement about the product before you buy the pack details are as follows:

Amscan Mega Value Pack - Glitter Cutouts - 20 pieces (pictures are as on the photo)
2 pieces at 11.5 inch (29.2 cms) that will be the skeleton and the haunted house
2 pieces at 9 inch (22.8 cms) that will be the pumpkin and the witch on a broomstick
6 pieces at 7 inch (17.7 cms) you can work the rest out!
10 pieces at 5 inch (12.7 cms)
on 21 November 2013
A month after Halloween and we still have some of these up. Great quality for the price and great fun.
on 1 November 2013
I chose this rating as i was a little dissapointed with the size of the images, and that a lot of the designs were repeated, but in all they were good quality.
on 21 November 2015
Really pleased with these decorations. They were bought for a Halloween party and were a real hit with the children and adult guests. One side is glossy, the other shows the same picture but in a sparkly finish, which I didn't realise when I bought them, but was an added bonus. Was able to decorate the ground floor and will be able to reuse them next year.
on 17 November 2014